Chapter 6.

We must have fallen asleep for a while because we both wake up to someone pounding on the door. I look out of the window and see it's still dark outside so I quickly sit up and pull my panties back on along with my top. I tap Jason, "Someone's at the door."

"Ugh, one sec!" He shouts with a raspy tone to his voice and it sounds incredibly hot. He sits up and buttons his trousers up, and proceeds to unlock the door and pull it open. A boy with a blonde quiff is standing outside.

"What?" Jason asks him.

"Everyone wants you back downstairs, J," the blonde boy says.

"Okay I'm coming give me a few minutes," Jason replies and shuts the door behind him. He walks back over to the bed and sits next to me. He plants a kiss on my cheek, "do you wanna head out or stay here for the night? I can drive you home."

"Would you mind? You're free to crash at mine if you want," I tell him.

"I'd like that," he replies with a smile.

"Could we chill here for a bit longer? Just so like no one thinks I'm impolite leaving without saying goodbye and I really don't wanna get on anyone's bad sides," I say nervously.

"Of course," he says, leading me downstairs. We rejoin the circle and a few glances are exchanged between everyone else in the circle. Drew begins to sniff.

"Anyone else smell sex?" He asks and my cheeks flush red so I put my head down.

"We didn't have sex," Jason defends.

"You did, you was up there for two hours, it's 12 in the morning," Cara says.

"No, we was talking about stuff and she fell asleep," Jason says for me, "anyway even if we did, it's no one's business other than ours. Now if you don't mind I'm going to drop her home."

"Bye guys, it was nice to meet you," I say with a smile before standing up to follow Jason out of the door and into his car parked right in front of the house.

-

I wake up with Jason's leg over me. After arriving last night I don't remember much. I lazily stretch and sit up, checking my phone. I have a text on it.

Unknown

Save my number, Jason x

I save his number and proceed to get up to make breakfast. I run some cold water and fill up a glass, taking a long sip and putting it down before opening the fridge and taking out some eggs and bacon. I pour some oil into a pan and cracking in two eggs. In a separate pan I pour some more oil in and add four bacon rashers into it. I let everything cook for a few minutes before taking it out and putting it on two separate plates. I quickly pour two glasses of orange juice and set them down on the table.  Jason must've smelt me cooking because he comes into the kitchen in nothing but boxers.

"Good morning," he says in a raspy voice.

"Hello," I say and take a seat on one side of the small dining table in my kitchen.

"You made me breakfast?" He asks with a puzzled look.

"Of course I did," I say and a smile plays on his face. He takes a seat opposite me.