Chapter 26.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️
There's smut in this chapter just thought I'd warn you guys, don't read this if you don't like it. Only warning I'm giving for the rest of the book though, enjoy.

Jason isn't next to me when I wake up. I hear him humming and frying something. I rub my eyes and sit up, swinging my legs round so that they touch the floor, stretching my arms above me into the air. I stand up, putting Jason's black hoodie on, as it's nearing winter and getting colder and colder each morning. I slip some ankle socks on, and head out to the kitchen.

"Hey," I say, entering the kitchen and taking a seat around the table.

"Good morning babe," he says, not looking but just putting food onto plates.

"What are you doing today?" I ask.

"I've got to get some stuff sorted but I'll be home later, how about you?"

"I don't know, I was gonna ask Harper to come round or something."

"That would be nice," he says, walking over and placing a plate in front of me and setting his down where he was going to sit. He had made me a full English breakfast, knowing it was my favourite.

"Thank you," I say, smiling and tucking straight in.

"That's okay," he says sitting down.

"I really need to go to college Monday morning," I say.

"Same, my mom's getting angry about me not going," he tells me.

"I have an appointment at the psychiatrist's Monday afternoon though," I remind both him and myself.

"Well, we can both go into college Monday morning, and I'll take you to your appointment."

"Okay," I say, sipping milk.

"I was thinking about looking at apartments soon," he says and I slightly choke on my milk.

"What?"

"I need my own space, I still live with my mum."

"Or you could just live with me," I mumble and roll my eyes.

"I heard that," he says, and I put my feet up on my chair, leaning on my knees.

"Good," I say.

"I would, if you would be okay with that," he tells me and my eyes light up. I know it's so soon into the relationship but the thought of sharing a house with someone I loved gives me butterflies. I'd be able to wake up every morning in his arms, I could see him every morning and every evening. We could drive to college together everyday, and we could both be happy.

"I want you too," I say, looking into his grey eyes.

"I want too," he says.

"That's that then, you can have the spare room," I joke.

"Girls have cooties anyway," he says, sticking his tongue out at me.

"I guess you don't want me to kiss you then," I jokingly huff, standing up and grabbing both mine and his plate, putting them into the sink, "and you can do the washing up."

"Of course I want to kiss you," he says, grabbing my hips and pushing me back against the counter. I giggle and put my hands behind his head, intertwining my hands in his hair and pulling him close to me. His lips brush mine, closing over mine. He kisses me slowly and softly, comforting me in ways words could never be. One of his hands was placed on my neck, just underneath my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek whilst the other hand cupped my ass slightly, pulling me onto my tiptoes. Before I can react, he presses his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, it begins to explore my mouth. We stay like his for a few minutes before he breaks the kiss and begins to kiss down my neck. I gasp for air at the quick contact, and I feel him smirk against my neck. He quickly and harshly bites and sucks at my neck, and I groan slightly at both the pain and pleasure he's giving me. He sucks hard for about 30 seconds, definitely leaving a mark. He then uses his tongue to soothe the area, causing a moan to escape my parted lips. He giggles and looks me in the eyes.

His hands travel to my hips, playing with the hem of my little black vest top. He grabs ahold of it and pulls it off of my body. I realise I don't have a bra on because I had only gotten out of bed a half hour ago, and I see him staring down at my breasts. I wasn't happy with my body at all, but the way he was staring at my bare chest and stomach in awe sent sparks down my spine. He always had a way to make me feel good about myself.

"You're so beautiful," he says, stepping forward again and pushing against me.

"Thanks," I say against his neck.

"You have no clue what you do to me," he says, running his finger up and down my spine.

"What do I do to you?" I ask, playing with the hem of his shirt. He lifts me up onto the dining table and parts my legs and stands in between them.

"This," he says and presses his crotch against mine, allowing me to feel his hard member against my aching core.

"You want me to relieve you?" I try to whisper seductively in his ear but fail miserably, but I hear him groan at my words. He replies by stepping back and looking at me, lifting his top over his head, revealing his toned, tattooed torso. I reach out and grab his belt, pulling him towards me. He steps to me once again, and my hands travel to his tattoos. My hands trace the beautiful designs covering his beautiful body, but I don't give myself a chance to take them in and analyse them like I once did before.

"You're such a tease," Jason says, pushing me to lay down. I chuckle under my breath at him and lay back. He pulls my shorts and panties down, leaving me completely naked on the table. I hear him unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans. I hear some fumbling but then I feel his member against me. I feel him bring his member up and down my slit, teasing me.

"Don't, tease," I say, in between breathes. He giggles and I feel him push himself into me slightly. I breathe in sharply at the sudden moment, and Jason notices and slowly inches himself into me. We both groan at the pleasure. My eyes are glued shut and the only thing I can focus on is the pleasure Jason is providing me by thrusting inside of me.

"This is going to be quick, it's been a while," Jason says and proceeds to speed up and roughen his thrusts. I already feel the knot building inside of my stomach, letting me know I would reach my climax soon.

"Jason.." I moan as I reach my climax.

"Let go, baby," he says, and I come undone as I feel his dick twitch inside of me, followed by spurts of hot liquid.

He remains inside of me as he lays his head on my stomach, both of us out of breath.

AUTHORS NOTE

lol smut

Sorry for no update yesterday, I was in a bit of a pickle. This chapter is slightly longer so I guess this makes it up to you, unless you hate smut😂

Also guyssss, i still am looking for someone to make a trailer for this so pls help me out ah x

Lots of love x