Chapter 14.

I sit patiently picking at my nails, my bandages tight around my wrist. I have been given stitches and I'm currently waiting to be let out. The doctor said he's going to ring Jason and get him to come and get me. He isn't answering his phone so I've been told they're going to try for another 20 minutes and if not then they're going to provide me transport back home.

The doctor had ran through everything with me, I have been referred to a psychiatrist who's going to provide me anti depressants. Fucking anti depressants. The thing about anti depressants, is that it's no better than sweeping dust under a rug. It's still there, and I don't want it there. I want it gone. Completely gone. I want to be able to rip it out of my mind and stamp on it repeatedly. I just want it gone, not hidden.

Jason's POV.

With a few more sloppy thrusts I finish deep inside her. Her. Her. Why am I here with her? Why did I just come deep inside her? What am I doing? The sudden realisation that I just fucked some random girl I've never dated, never been attracted to, a girl I don't like, hits me on the face. Almost hard enough to knock me out. I jolt up and push her off my dick, pulling my pants and trousers up.

"Sophie? What the fuck!" I shout as I stand up and seeher laying on the bed completely naked. Admittedly, she is good looking. She has a nice body with decent sized tits and round hips. But this isn't the body I want to fuck. I don't want her. I never have, no matter how hard she tried. Same goes with Zoe. I never wanted her, and she tried hard. I want Lana, I want Lana's body to be the body laying next to me every morning when I wake up. Her beautiful smile is the smile I want to see whenever I say a corny joke.

"You was just fucking me, what's your problem now?" She asks, reaching for her little scraps of material she calls clothes, they're basically an extra set of underwear. And it's freezing cold outside, she's out of her mind.

"I didn't want to fuck you," I say, confused. I don't remember agreeing to having sex with her.

"Your dick said different," she smiles, averting her attention to my lower region.

"That's not the point. I didn't agree to it, plus I was under the influence of a drug," I say, and realising how stupid I sound because weed is not as strong as other drugs I have done.

"It's just weed babe, chill out," she says and crawls off the bed and rests her hand on my arm, causing me to quickly flinch away.

"It's still a fucking drug. Piss off. I am going to pick up the girl who actually likes me for more than sex now."

"She's not going to like you very much after she finds out about this!" She calls as I'm halfway down the hallway and out of the door.

Lana's POV

"Come on Jace, pick up," I say as the phone held to my ear continuously rings and rings. He finally answers on the thirteenth call, the second ring.

"Lana, I'm so sorry," he sounds out of breath and I hear him start up his car and plug his phone into the speaker in his car, so he can still talk to me whilst driving.

"Uh, okay, where are you and what have you been doing?" I ask in a tone I've ever heard fall from my mouth before.

"I was at my mum's, I was helping with my dad's shed and I got caught up with looking at pictures from when I was a lot younger," he says and my heart jumps at the fact he visited his family. It instantly makes him ten times more attractive, I love it when people take time out of their lives to visit family. I would but there wouldn't be much point.

"Oh okay, that's nice I guess. How far is that from here?" I ask him and my tone relaxes.

"I'll be at the hospital in about 8 minutes, it's about 7 miles in the opposite direction to how we'd get to your apartment," he replies.

"Oh that's not so far, it's really nice that you take time out to visit your family," I tell him and through my voice it is evident that I'm smiling.

"Uh, yeah," he stutters, "I'll be pulling up in a minute, Lana, start getting ready."

And with that he hangs up. He's being so blunt, I don't understand. I brush it off and I pick up my bag and take a chewing gum out and chew on it to pass the few minutes that drag on and on.

At last, a doctor comes into the small enclosed room I am sitting in and gives me a small smile, "your boyfriend is here to pick you up," he says and Jason walks into the room and he comes up to me and hugs me. I smile at him before standing up and facing the doctor again.

"Here is your appointment card for the psychiatrist, Lana," he says and hands me a small yellow card, "he'll meet with you twice a week for the next few weeks. As for college, he will let you know if you need any time off and for how long for, along with that and prescribing you anti depressants everything else has been sorted out here and we'll give you a ring if you ever have an appointment here again."

I smile and wave goodbye, and Jason takes my hand as we leave the room. As soon as his fingers intertwine with mine a spark is ignited deep inside me that brings and instant smile to my face.

"I'm so glad you made it through this, I honestly don't know what I'd be doing right now if you didn't," he tells me and lays a small kiss on my cheeks as we walk out of the main entrance.

AUTHORS NOTE

I loved reading your guys' comments on the last chapter i had such a little giggle at them 😂 thank you guys so much for all the views and votes it means so much and I appreciate it loads!

I'll be double updating for the fourth day in a row today cx but not until later though
Have a good day everyone x