Chapter 42.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Jason asks me, taking a seat on the sofa.

"Not a clue," I reply.

"Party?" He suggest and I shrug and roll my eyes.

"Fine. But as long as your psycho ex won't be there," I comply.

"I think most of them are psycho exes!" He shouts with a laugh which soon dies down when he sees the expression on my face. I visibly cringe at how many girlfriends he's had. The thought of him with other girls makes me feel worthless.

"Sorry," he says, scratching the back of his neck, clearly uncomfortable now.

"I'll go and get changed," I say, rolling my eyes and heading into the hallway, my hands in the pockets of my hoodie. I kick the bedroom door shut behind me and quickly rummage through my drawers. I pull out one of my many black pencil skirts as I'm going to have to have my thigh out, most of it at least, along with my favourite knee highs and plain white t shirt. I remove my jumper and hoodie and replace them with the white t shirt, and the same with my little pyjama shorts and pencil skirt. I sit down and remove my Tim's and my white ankle socks, pulling my frilly knee highs on and straightening them out at the top. I slide my Tim's underneath my bed and pull out my black converse, putting them on.

"Ready?" Jason asks as I emerge from the bedroom.

"We're leaving now?" I ask, confused.

"Yes, its seven," he says and I pull my phone from my hoodie's pocket, unlocking it to check the time.

"Shit, where did today go?" I ask, following him out towards the front door. He stops and checks he has his car keys before opening the front door and allowing me to walk out first.

-

"Oh my god, did I tell you what my dad told me the other day?" I ask Jason as we step out of the car and meet at the bottom of the steps that lead up to the frat house.

"No, what?" He asks, leading me up them.

"My mum's pregnant with my uncle's baby," I say and he stops on a step to look down at me.

"Wait, what? Isn't that like incest?" Jason asks.

"No, she's pregnant with my dad's brother's baby. So basically, I will have a little sister or brother who is also my cousin," I tell him and he turns around and begins to walk up the few remaining steps.

"Your mom's weird," Jason says and I shake my head and follow his lead into the house and through to the usual circle. As we emerge into the front room I immediately notice Harper's ginger hair sitting next to Drew. I run over to her and wrap my arms around her back, startling her. I put my my hands in front of her eyes and wait for her to guess who it is.

"Hm, let me guess, Lana?" She says sarcastically.

"Oh, I have no idea how you would've guessed that," I say with equally as much sarcasm, taking a seat next to her, and Jason taking a seat next to me.

"How've you been?" She asks, turning to face me.

"Fine thanks, you?" I reply.

"I'm good, tiny bit drunk," she says with a giggle.

"Terrible," I say, rolling my eyes and placing my hand on Jason's knee.

"Bit dead huh?" I face Jason and he nods.

"Oh well," he shrugs, "at least bitch face isn't here."

I laugh, "good, I want to have a good night with my friends and boyfriend."