Chapter 27.

"I don't want you to goooo," I whine into Jason's chest, his arms around my back.

"Shh, I'll be back about 7 this evening and I'll bring some food in. I got whiskey yesterday and there's still basically a full bottle left and there's Coke in the fridge so invite Harper round and get drunk, yes?" He says, his chin resting on my head.

"Mmmm, okayyy," I pull away from the hug and pout, my arms folded over my chest.

"I love you," he says, pulling my arms from my chest so they rest at my sides.

"I love you too," I say and blush, looking up at him.

"Don't have too much fun," he smirks before walking out of the front door and closing it behind him.

-

"Thank you for inviting me round, I've had so much on my mind recently," Harper says as we both sit on my black leather sofa.

"That's okay," I smile, "would you like to talk about it?"

"I would," she says.

"Fancy something to drink? I could do with some alcohol right now," I offer.

"Please," she says and smiles as I stand up and head into the kitchen. I grab the huge bottle of Jack Daniel's and the bottle of Coke that I had placed on the counter before Harper arrived. I grab two glasses from the cupboard above the sink, struggling to carry everything into the front room but finally making it and setting everything on the glass coffee table. 

I open the Coke bottle and fill each cup up halfway, and then setting the bottle down and repeating my actions with the whiskey. "Damn, that's a lot," Harper says.

"Shit sorry," I say, realising I'd given her a lot of the whiskey and didn't even ask.

"It's fine, I need it," she smiles and picks up one of the glasses. I copy her and we both take a long sip of the brown liquid, burning as it trickled down our throats. We both cringe slightly, but then we both prop our feet up on the couch and face each other. "So, what's on your mind?" I ask her.

"Well, I don't know if you know or not but I was dating this guy called Brandon. We were dating for 9 months and he was my life. He was all I cared about, I loved him so much. But then I find out from a mutual friend of ours, Jada, he had been cheating on me with some girl called Zoe. He didn't even have the nerve to tell me himself, he let a friend do it. He texted me last night to tell me he didn't want to be with me anymore, and I haven't replied. But my heart is fucking aching, but honesty, I'm not going to waste anytime dwelling over it. I'll just hoe about for a while," she says and we both laugh. I can see the alcohol that she's slowly been sipping beginning to take effect on her, as her eyes are starting to become red rimmed.

"I'm so sorry Harper. I know how it feels to be cheated on," I say, taking a long swig of the brown substance that was slowly affecting me too.

"Shh, no more mention of it, I feel better now to have got that off my chest," she says, downing most of her drink.

"Heyyy, should we have a chugging contest of straight whiskey?" I ask, my head starting to spin slightly.

"Hell yeahhhh," she slurs. We both down the slight bit of drink left in our wide glasses, and we both set the drink down on the table. The room spins as I face forward, the walls become part of a fun house, changing figure in front of my eyes. I reach forward and grab the Jack Daniel's bottle, it seeming larger than before. I hold it by the neck with one hand and trying to unscrew the lid with the other. My hand fails and isn't able to twist the lid off.

"It's not coming offfff," I slur, facing Harper. We both start laughing and I pick the bottle up and give it to her, "youuuu try."

She groans but manages to get the lid off after a minute of trying. "Oh god, I haven't been this drunk in a while," she says.

"Same," I say, managing to fill both the glasses up with the alcohol without any spillages. We both grab a glass and sit up straight.

"Three, two, one, GO!" Harper counts down and we both throw our heads back, glasses in hand. I let the warm brown liquid trickle down my throat, making sure not to take any big gulps. The alcohol burns my throat but I enjoy every second of it, letting it affect me.

Jason's POV.

As Drew climbs in the drivers seat, I decide to text Lana to see how she is and what she's doing.

Me: Hey babygirl

Lana: hwllo my lovr xx

Me: are you okay😂x

Lana: morr than okay!!xxx

Me: are you drunk 😂😏 xx

Lana: yes. I am wih Harold and we got drunk xxx

Harold? Who the fuck is Harold? Had she cheated on me already?

Lana: Harper * autocorec. She was havign bf probs xx

Me: I'm with Drew. We're about five minutes away from yours. Could Drew come up to your flat for a bit with me? He's been having some girlfriend problems too xx

Lana: of course!!!! Drww is niccxe. Also it is your falt too now so youuu can doooo whatever you want here. I wll get keys cut tomoooooo x

"Lana said you're nice," I tell Drew as we pull over and we both laugh.

"How nice," he giggles as we both walk into the lobby. We step into the elevator and press floor 26, waiting patiently for the doors to close.

"I can't believe she fucking cheated on you man," I say to Drew as we head upward.

"Lets not talk about it, aye? I don't wanna think about it, I'd rather just chill," he says and I comply. The elevator doors open and we both step out, walking down the corridor to Lana's apartment. I knock on the door and seconds later Lana opens it, her her messy around her head, eyes red rimmed and wearing her black vest top and black shorts. She has a half empty huge Jack Daniel's bottle in her band, with the lid off it. God I hope she hasn't been drinking that straight from the bottle.

She is obviously drunk but she still looks so beautiful. And she's all mine.

"Baby!!" She screeches and throws her arms around me, hugging me close.

"Hello doll," I say hugging her back and kissing her forehead. "Let's get inside, hm?"

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry this is so late :(( it's 1:31 am here so this should technically be today's chapter but I'll update when I wake up!

Thanks so fucking much for 7k omg!!!! That means so much to me :')

I love you guys sm!!! X