School House Blues

This one's kinda sucky but oh well. :)

----

Jungkook's second year of high school was boring. Lessons were so jam packed with learning and projects that there was no time for socializing.

He didn't mind it all that much personally. He never really spoke anyways. He just missed listening to people's conversations and watching others as they went about being themselves.

The lunch bell rang and all the students around him got up.

He stayed in his seat, staring at his pencil in his hand.

Slowly, a good four minutes after everyone else left, he got up and collected his things.

He had no motivation anymore.

-----------------

Instead of eating, Jungkook went to the roof and sat down, just feeling the breeze of a windy day.

He was alone for a while, then the door opened behind him.

He looked over his shoulder, seeing a male student close the door. He had two brown, paper bags in his hand and a phone in the other...Jungkook's phone.

"Hey, is your name Jeon Jungkook?"

"Uh...yeah," the second year stood up and walked over to the (now obviously) shorter male.

"I found this in the hall. Cool case, by the way. Came in handy too," the boy held his phone out to him.

"Thanks..."

"Jimin," the now named boy smiled and urged for Jungkook to take the phone back, "Park Jimin."

"Thanks Jimin," Jungkook took his phone, staring at the customized case that had his name on it in a pretty font.

"You're welcome dongsaeng," he laughed a bit.

"Dongsaeng?" Jungkook questioned, "There's no way you're older, twerp."

"Hey! I'm a fourth year! Show some respect!" Jimin pouted, but it was still assertive.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he took a half step back, "Oh...sorry, then Jimin-ah."

"Call me hyung. You seem kind of cool," the shorter went back to his cheerful tone, "Anyways, what are you doing up here? Some girl said you come up here everyday and don't eat, so I bought you a lunch."

"You shouldn't have-" The younger was cut off as Jimin forced one of the paper bags into his free hand.

"Nonsense! Food is a building block of life and you need it," he smiled and passed the younger, going to take a seat where Jungkook used to be.

Jungkook followed, moving his big bulky bag out of the way.

Jimin smiled at him and sat down, immediately pulling food out of his own paper bag.

Jungkook watched for a bit as the shorter male took a bite of a sandwich then looked up to the sky, "Sit Kookie, lunch is almost over."

Jungkook was a bit shocked at the nickname. No one had ever given him one besides freak.

"Sorry, Jimin-ah, but I can't eat," the younger crouched down and held the bag out towards the older.

"What?" Jimin's eyes lost light, "But...but why not? Are you missing teeth?"