We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 9

"Appa!" Gracie squealed as she ran her newly-turned five year old self into the kitchen.

"Yes sweetums?" The male asked, looking down at her for a second before he focused back on icing the girl's birthday cake.

"Uncle GiGi gave me a necklace! That means he's gonna marry me just like you and Daddy!"

"Oh, really?" Jimin nervously laughed, glancing at Jungkook as the younger slipped out the kitchen, "You should ask for Daddy's blessing first."

"His what?"

"His blessing," Jimin repeated.

"What's that?" Grace scrunched up her nose.

Tae Hyung leaned down and picked the girl up, pulling a squeal from her, "It's like a contract that says your daddy is okay with Yoongi-hyung marrying you."

"A contract? Like the stuff Daddy does at work?"

"Sort of," Tae nodded.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung," Yoongi's tired voice made everyone turn towards the doorway, "Put my fiancé down."

Grace blushed and held her arms out once Yoongi came over to get her.

Jungkook came back a second later, standing next to Jimin and holding his lover's hips.

Grace's arm was wrapped around Yoongi's neck while the other hand tugged at the older male's newly dyed hair.

"Does it look nice?"

"Yeah."

"Aigoo, that's why I love you."

Jungkook's grip tightened on Jimin and the older turned to him. "What's wrong?" Ji put down the butter knife he was using and placed his palms on Kook's cheeks, "You feel sick?"

"No," Jungkook mumbled.

Jimin sighed then quickly kissed the other, "She's only five. She's got no idea of what marriage really is. I doubt she'll marry Yoongi."

"How do you know?" Jung pouted.

"A. Yoongi is seeing someone, B. I bet she'll get a crush on someone at school once she's older, and C. I don't think Min Yoongi would wait thirteen years to date someone when he's already thirty."

"Better not," the taller muttered.

Jimin rolled his eyes with a smile and turned back to decorating the cake.
Jungkook waited a beat then left a small pat on the older's ass.

Jimin giggled as he shook his head, turning slightly and smearing frosting on Jungkook's cheek.

"Oh," the younger glared at his fiancé and Jimin took a couple steps away, "No way you just did that."

"But I did."

"No way."

"Yes way!" Jimin squealed as Jungkook pulled him into a hug, rubbing their cheeks together and ignoring Jimin's pleas.

"You guys make me sick," Hoseok fake gagged.

"Appa! Don't waste the frosting!" Grace squealed, forgetting Yoongi completely while she reached towards the tub of icing on the countertop.

Tae Hyung laughed at the five year old for a little while, then handed her the frosting.

"Gracie, your friends are here," Seokjin poked his head around the doorframe. Yoongi put the girl down and she ran off.

Seokjin snapped his fingers at the couple in the corner of the kitchen, getting them to stop making out, "You two cannot do that around these children. Do not hurt their fragile minds."