Nothing To Do

"Hyung, I'm bored," Jungkook leaned his head against Jimin's shoulder.

"Watch the rain," Jimin giggled, "all the droplets are racing," he reached over and tapped the van window a few times in a couple different places.

"I was watching and I'm bored now," the younger whined.

"Chim, entertain him before I super glue his mouth," Yoongi mumbled from behind the two.

"It's just traffic boredom, Hyung," Jimin giggled, "No need to get that way."

"Fix it, Jimin-hyung," Kook groaned into the smaller's shoulder.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic," Jimin rolled his eyes, "Just take a nap and I'll wake you up when we get back to the dorm."

"Not tired."

"For Christ's sake, kid," Yoon grumbled, unbuckling his seat belt and laying across Jin's lap. The oldest simply lifted his arms until Yoon was comfortable, then laid them down on Gi's side as he continued texting.

Jimin let out a soft sigh then wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shoulders. He pulled the younger into his side then managed to get Jungkook's shoes off the maknae's feet.

"Hyung, what're you doing?"

"Saving your life," Jimin laughed out, "Now go to sleep."

Jungkook pouted for a few seconds before he wiggled around and got comfy.

Jimin kept watching the rain, disregarding how Jungkook was gripping his shirt. He knew the maknae was soothed by the feel of fabric sometimes.

Kookie's always been sensitive like that, Jimin thought.

When the younger's grip loosened on his shirt, Jimin turned his head and saw the other's eyes closed.

Jung's lips were parted and a warm stream of air left his mouth, hitting Jimin's forearm just before it mixed with the surrounding air.

Jimin giggled quietly, then pressed a kiss to Kook's forehead.

"Ew," Hoseok scrunched his nose, "PDA. Gross."

Jimin rolled his eyes as he glanced back at the older, his fingers playing with Jungkook's bangs, "He's my baby, Hyung. Of course there'll be PDA."

"Our eyes are gonna melt," Joon commented from the front seat.

"Y'all are so mean," Jimin pouted, rubbing at the red splotches on Jungkook's forehead. Poor kid sweats so much, his acne is getting bad again.

"So am I putting my headphones in again tonight?" Tae Hyung asked.

"Oh...my god, Kim Taehyung!" Jimin glared at his friend. He would've slapped the grinning male, but he was afraid the movement would wake Jungkook.

"Children, quiet. The bear is asleep," Jin mumbled.

Jimin turned back to the window, grumbling to himself about putting hair remover in Taehyung's shampoo.