[S] Mafia Auction Pt. 3

I paced around the waiting room for hours. I was too upset to sit down or eat anything.

It was kind of selfish since Jimin and Jin hyung were really worried about me. But I couldn't for the life of me push the anger away.

So what, Jin hyung is gay. He has a boyfriend, but what difference does that make? It's not a crime! There's no law or rule that says gay people can't be in our group. This was our father's opinion and religious belief. But he harmed my second in command, so now I have a bone to pick with him.

"Jungkook, please stop," Jimin quietly approached me again.

I slowed my pace, keeping my eyes on him when I could, but still moved about.

"Will you please come with me? I wanna talk to you," he reached out and grabbed my arm.

I stopped walking, then looked around the waiting room. Jin was sitting in the corner, glaring at the operating room doors.

I sighed, then turned back to Jimin. I nodded and he lightly smiled.

Quietly, he started walking alongside me, leading me to wherever it was he wanted to go.

"I'm hungry," he mumbled as we turned down a hallway.

"Uh, Jimin, the exit is back the way we came," I threw a glance over my shoulder and saw the desolate, white hall.

"That's not what I meant," he said lowly as he pulled me into an open room.

The door shut and it was pitch black, but I felt Jimin pressed up against my chest.

"Jimin, not right now-"

"You're stressed, Daddy. Let me help you unwind," he slowly slid down to the floor, evidently hitting the light switch on his way, and I looked down to see his pretty fingers on my belt buckle.

"Jimin-"

"No one's gonna find us. There aren't any patients allowed over here except a few, so this part of the hospital isn't very active."

All the while he was talking, he was undoing my pants, tugging them and my boxers down slightly.

I braced myself against the door, somehow finding the handle and twisting the lock.

He giggled at that, letting his lips brush against my tip.

I dropped my hand to his hair and ran my fingers through, immediately feeling his hand start pumping my length, "You're so pretty, Jimin."

"Thank you," he smiled.

I smiled a bit too, hating how there wasn't even a bed in this room for me to throw him on, but I guess I could take him against the wall. We'd never done that before, so maybe it'd be interesting.

I dropped my head back against the door as he took my hardened member into his cavern. He didn't bob his head, but his tongue was coating every inch of me in his thick saliva. Soon enough, it started to drip down his chin, strings of it falling to his thighs, chest, and the floor.

"Jimin," I chuckled, "You're making a mess, baby."

He pulled his lips off and wiped his chin with his sleeve, "But you like it, so it's worth it," he smiled as he started up another hand job, this one a little smoother due to his excessive amount of saliva.

"Stand up," I grabbed his arms and pulled on him a bit as he stood.

He kept jacking me off while I pulled him into a kiss, reaching around to grab his ass.

He gasped at the sudden contact then giggled before he kissed me harder.
I smirked to myself, squeezing his globes as hard as I could through his jeans.