[S] Author-nim

Park Jimin had always been the sweet guy in his group of friends. He was nice to people, helpful, considerate. Yet, he had a secret, like all kind people do.

In his spare time, Park Jimin became Park Jin Woo and Park Jin Woo was the author of many adult novels.

He was revered, yet unknown, to the general public.

Yeah, every now and then, a crazed fan- who had done very impressive research- would send him an email and ask for him to write a scene between the fan and himself.

He usually ended up getting a whole new novel out of it and would dedicate the novel to whatever fan asked for it.

So, while some of his novels came from his imagination, lots of them were based on his life experiences; his own sexual encounters.

His first novel was based on his first one night stand. It also happened to be when he lost his virginity. Therefore he made a beautiful pornographic romance novel where a vulnerable college student ended up marrying his first ever lover.

His sixth novel was based on his drunk adventure with his best friend Tae Hyung. The two of them got wasted and ended up in bed together before nine o'clock.

His tenth book was a request; one where he delved into the depths of his wildest fantasies and it was the second novella he won an award for.

But now, as he wished to start his twelfth book, he found himself bored.

For the passed few times he'd been laid, he'd gone through a routine. Charm a guy, take him home, tease, get him in bed, get stretched, get fucked, see the guy out, go to bed.

It was getting boring and he had zero material to work with. His imagination and sex life were dying, therefore, so was his main source of income.

He had a side job, making decent money at a grocery store as co-manager, which he's pretty sure isn't a real title and the manager might just like to stare at him when they're stuck in the small office together.

He'd go for it, but sex on a desk is over glorified and since the last time he can only remember the edge of the desk digging into his hip.

"Jiminie?" Tae Hyung threw a wad of paper at his friend, "What's wrong?"

"Hm? Oh, just thinking about the time that guy and I had sex in his dorm last year."

"Oh, the one that bruised your back?"

"Yeah."

"Why think about that now?"

"I'm stuck on my book. I wanna make another, but I just don't have any inspiration."

"What do you need for inspiration?" Tae leaned forward, resting on the table as he sipped his drink.

Jimin couldn't tell what his friend was drinking. It was blue and mushy, almost like melted ice cream.

"I need to get laid again," Jimin sighed, "But I don't know anybody...different."

"Different? Like, a stranger?"

Jimin looked up, seeing a devilish grin on his friend's lips, "What're you thinking?"

"My new neighbor just transferred here from Busan," Tae squealed.

"Busan?"

"Yeah! His accent's fading already though. Sadly. It's cute when he lets it slip through into his speech. His name's Jeon Jungkook. He's h-o-double t: hot. And I convinced him to join us tonight at the bar."

"Tae-"

"C'mon!" The taller reached over and pushed his friend's shoulder, "You should meet him, he's really sweet. Even if you don't sleep with him, at least get to know him. He just got here and he has zero friends besides me and Namjoon."