[S] Slave Pt. 2

"Jungkook..."

I reached up and scratched my nose.

"Ah, Jungkook..."

The second light moan caught my attention.

"Oppa..."

I opened my eyes and looked around in the darkness. A muffled moan reached my ears and I rolled over to my back.

Taehyung's deep voice let out another noise and I pulled the pillow over my ears.

What the absolute hell! Were they seriously....!?

"Tae," Jungkook's voice was the next that I heard.

One pillow wasn't enough. A thousand wouldn't be enough. I'd never be pure again.

--------------------

For a long while, everything went quiet. I had calmed down, and was almost asleep again, when the door opened across the room.

A small stream of light let me see Jungkook stepping in, so I pretended to be asleep.

He quietly walked over to the bed and after a couple seconds he pulled the covers up and climbed in beside me. He laid his arm across my stomach and sniffed then settled in.

I turned my head and saw his eyes closed, dark circles underneath them. He looked a bit different than he did earlier. Maybe calmer or more...innocent.

"Can't you sleep, lovely?"

I almost screamed when he spoke, but I managed to stop myself, "I was asleep."

"Sorry," he opened his eyes and lightly smiled at me, "Did I wake you?"

"Light sleeper," I whispered.

He gave a happy little hum, then suddenly fell asleep.

I stared at him for a minute, then caught myself and forced myself to close my eyes.

----------------------

I woke up a few hours later, on my side with weight on my hips. I felt him breathing on my neck, which sparked the spread of goosebumps throughout my body.

I somehow managed to roll to my other side and when I settled back down, I realized that Tae Hyung was laying in front of me.

I blinked a couple times, at Tae's lack of clothing and at the fact that he wasn't who I fell asleep next to earlier that morning.

"Good morning, Jiminie," Jungkook's voice came out of no where.

I flinched, almost rolling out of the bed, as I lifted myself up a bit. I looked towards the door and saw the younger standing there.

He was in a suit, like he was yesterday, and Jin stood behind him.

"Morning Jin Hyung," I smiled to him.

He gave me a light smile back and nodded before he entered the room and grabbed my towel from last night. Then he left and I was alone with Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Sorry about him. He gets lonely easily," Jungkook nodded towards Tae.

"Oh, it's...it's fine really," I shrugged, looking at the sleeping guy beside me, "He's actually kind of cute," I smiled.

Tae Hyung's cheeks were puffed out and his brow furrowed. He must've been having a confusing dream.

"I'm glad you think that," Jungkook was suddenly behind me and his arms wrapped around my torso, "because the best idea just came to my mind."