[S] No Matter What

Jungkook knew Jimin had a boyfriend already.

Jimin knew that too.

But Jimin's boyfriend didn't know that Jimin had Jungkook.

Jimin had recently moved in with his boyfriend, Taekyo, but Taekyo worked night shifts at a local thrift store.

So it didn't stop Jungkook from coming over and it didn't stop Jimin from giving him a copy of the front door key.

Jungkook came over every night unless Jimin told him Taekyo had the night off work.

Tonight, Taekyo was working an extra shift and wouldn't be back until ten in the morning.

Jungkook didn't waste the opportunity and he came over an hour after Taekyo left.

Jimin was in bed, cuddled up to a teddy bear Jungkook brought him two months ago. Jimin told his boyfriend he bought it at a Calvin Klein store and that's why it smells like a different cologne. But it was Jungkook's cologne, and he resprayed it every week.

Jimin used to whine that he couldn't sleep without Jungkook because it didn't smell the same when he was with Taekyo.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the memory and slipped into bed behind the smaller male. He moved close and cuddled up to Jimin, realizing the older was naked.

Kook was a bit startled at first, because Jimin always put on something he felt sexy in before bed. Yet, the lack of clothing only fueled a fire in the younger's stomach.

"Hyung," he lightly called into Jimin's ear, "Hyung."

Jimin pulled his legs up, ass pushing against Jung's crotch and face burrowing against the teddy bear.

The younger laughed to himself, propping his body up on his right arm while his left hand grabbed Jimin's waist.

He started to lightly move his hips against Jimin's ass, but there was enough force for the older's entire body to sway slightly.

Jimin woke up eventually, after Jungkook was hard and moaning behind him.

Once he came to his senses, Jimin giggled, biting his lip as he pushed back against Jungkook.

"Took forever," Kook grumbled.

"Had a nice dream," Jimin smirked, then gasped, "You're so hard, Kookie."

Jungkook disregarded the comment and Jimin rolled over.

"Hyung," Kook growled, hand pulling on Jimin's hip.

The older frowned and gripped the younger's length, "I said 'You're so hard, Kookie'."

Jung let out a muffled moan and fell down to the sheets, "'Cause of you, Hyung."

Jimin smiled at that and pushed Jungkook to lay on his back, "Let Hyung make you feel good."

In seconds, Jimin had disappeared under the comforter and was between the taller's legs.

Jungkook held his breath until Jimin's lips were wrapped around his cock. Then he let out a deep moan that had Jimin humming over his length.

Kook slipped a hand under the sheets to Jimin's head, caressing the older's hair and whispering praises to him.

Jimin eventually started rutting down against Jung's thigh, showing that he was ready too.

Just as Jimin pushed his head down, he felt Jungkook pull him down as well. He wasn't ready for Jungkook to slip into his throat, so he gagged.

"Oh, fuck," the younger groaned, "Fuck Hyung. Fucking choke on that dick."

Jimin giggled and went back down, slowly easing Jungkook down his throat. He tried to put too much in and gagged again, earning another moan from his partner.