Jimerella Pt. 8 [End]

Jungkook sighed as he sank down in the bath water. Jimin followed shortly after, cuddling into his new lover's chest.

The younger kissed Jimin's forehead then started cupping water in his hand to wash down Jimin's chest.

After round three, Jimin was pretty dirty.

"I love you," the older mumbled, the hot water lulling him to sleep.

"I love you, too. And Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Tonight marks the night that you're no longer labeled my servant. I'll hire new staff to take care of our house."

"Our?"

"Yes," Jungkook mumbled, kissing Jimin's neck. "Everything I have, I'll share with you."

"Kookie, you don't have to do it this way-"

"I know. But I want to. I mean...I like having it just be us when you bring me dinner, but a partner can do that too. So the little things we enjoy don't have to change. But no one can say I'm your Master anymore."

Jimin nodded, smiling to himself as he splashed water in his face. Yeah. It was real. He was still with Jungkook. They were still covered in bruises and scratches. They were real. "I love you, Jungkook."

"I love you, too," the younger chuckled, resting his head on Jimin's shoulder. "Gonna take care of you, Jimin."

"Thank you, Kookie."