Biker Gang Pt.1

So, Jimin had always known his school wasn't one of the best ones. There was an unreal amount of fights, an unnecessary amount of teenage pregnancies, and unwanted amounts of drama.

So, he wasn't really surprised when he started to have problems with some of the upperclassmen. They started out just calling him names, which he shrugged off, but after he got a black eye and sprained wrist, he accidentally showed them how afraid he was of them.

For the last week, the bullies had been following him around, threatening him and, on one occasion, shoving ice down the back of his shirt. Where they got the ice, Jimin would never know.

He tried to fein indifference, but some things were more bothersome than others.

One of those things was being cornered in the stairwell, pinned against the wall. The 'ringleader' was in Jimin's face, rotten breath making him want to puke.

"You're actually kinda pretty for a boy," he rasped. "Maybe if we got someone to fix you up, we could take you home tonight. How does that sound?"

Jimin scrunched up his nose and gulped down a mouthful of vomit. The stench was just too much for him.

"What do you say Myeong?" He looked over his shoulder, "Can your sister dress us up a doll?"

"She'd probably do anything you asked if you paid her," Myeong laughed.

"Nice to know," the leader grinned devilishly. "Do you wanna come home with us Jiminie?"

One second, Jimin was staring hatefully into the eyes of the upperclassman, the next he watched as the boy's blonde bangs fell down into his eyes.

Water...wait, what?

"Who the fuck!" The guy turned around and scowled at another student. "Do you have a death wish, kid?!"

"Jae, shut up," the student rolled his eyes, "Just admit that you have a crush on him and get lost."

Jimin's jaw physically dropped as he stared at this kid.

He was taller than Jimin, black hair, dark eyes, a large nose and about three piercings in each ear. His uniform wasn't all there, only the jacket with their school symbol on it. Besides that, he had on black jeans and a white t-shirt. He seemed to be one of the bullies' crew.

"Listen you little rat-!"

"I know, I get it. The big bad wolf can't be gay, yada yada. But what do you think it looks like when you pin him against every wall in the school?"

Jimin snickered a little, but quickly stopped and cleared his throat once Jae turned back towards him.

"Look, just...leave him alone or...ask him out or something. It's kinda annoying to see PDA all the time," the student walked up the next flight of stairs, giving Jimin a small smile.

Jae and Myeong went down a flight, Jae trying to shake the water out of his hair.

Jimin sighed, straightening out his shirt before he suddenly ran up the stairs.

He looked down the hall, finding the student from before casually walking and dragging his fingers across lockers.

"Hey!" Jimin called.

The other turned around and stopped walking, "What?"

"What's your name?"

The student smirked, running a hand through his hair, "Jungkook."

"Well, what about your last name Jungkook?"

"Jeon," Jungkook laughed.

"I'm Park Jimin. Thanks for that," Jimin called, then went back to the stairwell. He started making his way down, but he heard Myeong's voice so he stopped.