Mine

My relationship was strange. Bottom line. It wasn't your typical, run-of-the-mill relationship.

I technically have two partners, yet, I'm only intimate with one.

A simpler way to put it is that I'm gay, my boyfriend is bisexual, and he has a girlfriend. Is that easier to understand?

I hope so.

"Jimin," Jungkook pushed my bedroom door open and I turned around to face him.

He smiled and walked up to me, pecking my lips, "Hey, we're going out to lunch, wanna come?"

"Um..." I lightly gripped the collar of his shirt and then shook my head, "No, I'm not hungry. Thanks though."

"No worries," he kissed my nose, "I'll bring you back....chicken nuggets?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Cool," he took a step back, "Be back in an hour."

"Alright," I nodded.

Once he was gone, with my door closed and everything quiet, I turned back to my full-length mirror.

It was white, like the rest of my room. Jungkook bought it for me since I always used to ask Jisu if she thought I looked okay. She always looks pretty and I trust her to tell me if I need to change.

But...I was wearing his favorite outfit. He always used to comment on it, or at least how my jeans made me look.

I turned to the side, pulling up my shirt and smoothing my hand over my stomach. Maybe I was getting a little fatter. But I haven't been as stressed lately since I'm on spring break. I've been able to relax.

Maybe that's why Jungkook hasn't been cuddling with me as much. He probably thinks I'll be alright without him. I'm not though. It's been months since he touched me and he hasn't hugged me in a week. I'm glad I still get kisses, though.

Maybe I should go back to the gym...or eat less. Maybe both.

--------------

"Guys, dinner's ready!" Jisu called for us.

I just curled into my blanket more and wiped my eyes. I don't know why I was crying, actually. It just started and I couldn't stop. I was playing Mario Kart and I had to stop because I couldn't hold my tears in; couldn't see the screen.

My door opened and I shut my eyes, listening as Jungkook slowly walked over to me. "Jiminie, you awake?" He put his hand on my shoulder and I almost sobbed, "Dinner's ready. Are you hungry?"

I managed to stay calm until he left, a small kiss lingering on my cheek.

Once the door closed I let out a choked breath then slapped my hand over my mouth.

Jungkook hated when I cried and I hated for him to see me that way. I looked ugly...all red and blotchy and sniveling like a little kid.

And it dawned on me that....that was the problem. Jungkook wasn't attracted to me anymore.

----------------

"He can't hole himself up in there for the rest of his life," Jisu said.

I leaned against the wall, my door open and head down.

"I know. You're right. He can't. But he won't talk to me. Has he said anything to you?"

"Of course not," she snarled. "We don't talk like that Jungkook. I'm lucky if I get a decent, human, everyday conversation with him anymore."

I slunk back into my room and crawled back into bed. Maybe I should get out of the apartment; just so they'll calm down. I'm not dying I've just...realized my boyfriend doesn't want me anymore.