[S] Tortuous Pt. 4

"Free weekend," I chanted, sitting on Jungkook's couch, on my knees. "Free weekend."

"I know," he grabbed me and pulled me into his lap, "I know."

"Do stuff," I bit my lip and wiggled against him.

He hummed then kissed my stomach and chest, "My stuff or your stuff?"

"Your stuff," I turned myself to face him, my knees pressing into the sofa again, and leaned into his ear, "And I got something to show you."

"What?" His brow furrowed when I pulled back, a smile on my face.

"You'll see if you take me to your room."

"Uh, baby...if we do my stuff, we won't be going to my room today," he smirked.

"Kitchen?" I tilted my head to the side and pointed towards the mentioned room.

"No," he shook his head and pat my thigh.

I climbed off him and he stood next to me, taking my hand before he led me down the hall...towards his room.

"Kookie, you said-"

"This room," he tapped the door of the one that was locked, "Now close your eyes, Princess," his voice was low.

I did as I was told, assuming the no peeking rule applied here.

I heard the scrape of metal and then the door opened.

"Alright Princess," he chuckled, "Open up and come with me."

I opened my eyes and found his hand held out in front of my face. I grabbed hold of his fingers excitedly and let him take me into the room.

It was dark until he flipped on the lights. Suddenly, I was intimidated.

"Jungkook," I turned to him as he locked the door and slipped the key into his pocket.

"Yes Princess?"

"All of this looks scary," I grabbed his arm and he kissed my forehead.

"It's okay," he smirked, "I promise to stop if you ask me to."

"What?"

Suddenly I was pulled over towards a leather lounge chair.

Jungkook tugged all my clothes off before he pushed me down to the surface of it.

"This should get you started," he grinned, pulling my body so that I was on my back with my legs up and ass completely exposed. He reached under the chair and pulled out a bottle of lube before spreading it all over my lower section.

I lightly moaned as he gave my dick a few pumps, then he stood up.

He grabbed a towel and cleaned off his hands, then moved behind me. I couldn't move to see what he was doing, otherwise I'd get lube everywhere, so I was surprised when he slid a machine around in front of me.

It was a black box with a metal rod jutting off it. On the end of the rod a dildo was pointed towards me. I bit my lip as Jungkook set up the machine then turned it on.

It moved really slow and Jungkook forced the dildo into me, groaning at my whimpers.

"Kookie," I whined.

"Stay still Princess," he kissed my thigh and got up, moving across the room to a wall that held ropes and strips of leather.

"Master," I gasped out, the machine's speed increasing.

"It's on a timer," he chuckled, "Every three minutes it gets faster."

"Master, it's good," I giggled.