Everyone's Favorite Omega

"I think he's dead."

"His eyes are open, though."

"People can die with their eyes open, Hoseokie. That's why the priest closes them in movies."

"Oh."

"Why do you think he's still trying to eat?"

"Jungkook, bring him back; do the magic trick," Seokjin looked to the youngest at their table.

Jungkook turned and watched Taehyung for a few seconds, his friend stabbing his meatballs and bringing his fork to his mouth despite the food having slipped off already.

The youngest sighed and reached over, grabbing Tae's crotch and squeezing.

"Ah, Jesus!," Tae shouted, gaining attention from almost the whole cafeteria.

"You're making a mess, Taetae," Jin said, his eyes showing his concern.

Taehyung looked down to his lunch tray, cursing as he grabbed a napkin to clean up the sauce that had splattered.

"Jimin's cute," Hoseok started, "but he's not worth-"

"Shut your mouth, hyung," Tae stopped him, "Jimin is worth anything. I'd do anything for that omega and you know it. If he needed apples, I'd climb a tree. If he wanted to see a movie, I'd buy the fucking theater- Ah, Jungkook!"

The loud alpha stopped, slapping the hand gripping his crotch.

Hoseok laughed, but Jin buried his head in his hands. The oldest was the only omega at the table, and he didn't have a reason for sitting with the strange alphas, other than he wanted to. Sometimes, though, they could be embarrassing because none of them had any shame.

"Jungkook, think of me and Jimin's children! Please let go!"

The younger simply squeezed tighter and shook his head.

"Ah, okay, I get it! Don't rip it off!"

Jungkook smiled at that, then let go, bringing his hand back up to his phone.

"Muscle pig," Tae Hyung muttered, whining as he tried to adjust his pants comfortably.

Jungkook ignored the comment in favor of showing Seokjin his text messages with someone on the basketball team.

"Oo, a party," Jin smiled, "You wanna go, Kookie?"

The youngest nodded.

"Who's party is it?," Hoseok leaned over to see the phone screen.

"Mm...Min Yoongi's, looks like."

"Wait," Tae reached over and took Jungkook's phone, only for the youngest to take it back as it dinged with a new message.

"Tae, we know Jimin hangs with Yoongi-"

"So he'll be there," Taehyung stated, "And so will we."

"Do you see him Kookie?," Taehyung asked.

The younger let out a quiet sigh, which was basically silent under the thump of the music. He looked around, trying to find Taehyung's crush, but instead he found Yoongi.

Jungkook pulled his phone from his pocket and texted the older, asking if he knew where Jimin was.

Yoongi texted back and Jungkook shoved his phone under Taehyung's nose.

"Dancing," Tae laughed softly, "Should've known he'd be lost out there."

Jungkook pulled his phone back, waving to his friend as he made his way upstairs. Yoongi said Jung could hang out in his room if he needed some space to himself.