Biker Gang Pt. 2

The next few days were awkward between Jimin and his younger friend. But, only if they were in public.

When Jungkook came over to Jimin's, when they were alone, they cuddled. They didn't call it that, though. They called it 'Jimin layin' all over Jungkookie'.

That was the case this fine Tuesday evening. Jimin's mom hadn't got back before he got home, Jungkook following him like a puppy.

The two of them spent an hour doing homework, goofing around in the process of course. Then, a slightly annoyed Jimin- because of his math- wanted to go to sleep.

Jungkook protested it, saying he wanted 'Jimin layin' all over Jungkookie' time, but the older made a compromise with him.

So, the younger sat watching cartoons with Jimin's head in is lap as the rest of his body stretched across the couch.

The older was totally asleep, not moving an inch even though the tv was turned up to forty.

Jungkook had ahold of Jimin's hand, their fingers linked together, when Jimin's mom came in. Kook pulled his jacket over his lap and hid their hands, smiling to her as she sighed and dropped her things in the floor.

"Never get an office job," she lightly laughed and kicked off her heels.

"A promise I can finally keep," Jung joked, nervously biting his lips afterwards.

"Jimin's such a bad host," she rolled her eyes lovingly at her son, "Sorry."

"It's fine. School just wore him out today."

"Yeah he did have PE," she agreed, moving about and cleaning up all their candy wrappers, chip bags, and soda cans, "Have you had a proper dinner yet?"

"Uh...not...no," he smiled.

She giggled and made her way towards the kitchen, "I'll get started then."

Jimin's grip on Jung's hand tightened and the younger looked down to see Jimin's eyes open, staring at him.

"G'd'afternoon," Jungkook smiled to him.

"She's so noisy," Jimin mumbled, sitting up and leaning against the younger.

"You slept through all these explosions and your mom wakes you up when she comes home?" Kook laughed at that, leaning in to peck Jimin's cheek.

The older paused, a blush creeping on to his cheeks. "She's noisy," he repeated.

The younger blushed as well, reaching over to grab Jimin's hand once again, "Sorry. That was probably too fast."

"No, it...it's fine. It felt...nice," Jimin glanced at the younger, seeing all the hope drain from his eyes.

Jungkook stood, pulling his jacket over his shoulders.

Jimin sat on his knees, reaching out and taking hold of the other's arm, "You aren't staying for dinner?"

"No, I...I'm not hungry."

"Don't lie to me," Jimin pouted, tugging on Kook's arm, "Please stay. You didn't eat all day yesterday and you only had lunch today."

"Jimin..."

"It's fine, really," the older stood up and pressed himself against the younger, "I liked it, Jungkook. I really did, it's just....no one's ever been so gentle before and it...was soft and I...maybe I liked it too much."

"It was just a small kiss...you make it sound like like we slept together or something," the younger reached up ad ran his fingers through Jimin's hair.