[S] I'm Yours

Inspired by Naughty by @artyoongi on Wattpad.
(P.S. by now we should start calling this a smutshots book.)
------------------------

I knew I couldn't have him all to myself. I knew that at the start of all this. But I knew I wanted him and he wanted me.

My stupid neighbor, Mr. Jeon. He kept me obedient.

Today was a normal day for us. He played in the yard with his kids, the summer season allowing them to have water slides and small pools set up. His wife brought food out to the three of them every few hours. Then she'd disappear inside. Her fair skin couldn't handle much sunlight.

I sat in my bedroom, desk chair pulled up to the wall as I stared out the window at them. My window was open, and my fan was blasting beside me. I heard nothing and saw everything.

He loved his kids, that was obvious, and he never complained about his wife, yet still...

------------------

On Sunday, when Mrs. Jeon took the kids to church, I left the house like normal. I told my parents I was going to dance class and I made my way to the Jeon's back door.

Only lately have I understood how much he doesn't want people to know about us. I can't use the front door and we never leave the house when we're together. We're always alone. Before I leave, we clean everything, making sure not a single trace of me is left in his life until the next Sunday.

But I keep coming back. I know he wants me, and I feel like he loves me. Though every time I ask him, he says he "would never leave [his] family" and I'm left feeling like a prostitute who never gets paid.

Finally, he comes to the door. He's fresh out of the pool, swimming trunks on and towel wrapped around his neck.

"You're early."

"Am I?" I pulled my phone from my pocket and checked the time. In fact, I was five minutes early.

"What if the kids forgot something and Soo Mi had to come back?"

"I'm sorry," I dropped my gaze to the patio under my feet, "She normally sticks to the schedule. She's good about those things."

I didn't like Mrs. Jeon. She was the reason I couldn't have Jungkook all to myself. But I had nothing bad to say about her. After all, she was perfect and that's probably why Jungkook preferred her over me. I'm still in high school and I have zero life skills. Mrs. Jeon is a caretaker, mother, and business woman all in one; plus she's a very beautiful woman with flawless skin, proportioned facial features, and pretty, long hair.

"Jimin," his breath danced across my neck and his voice was low in my right ear, "Come inside, Precious. It's hot outside."

His hand slipped into mine and he pulled me inside the house. The outside of the house wasn't as beautiful as the inside, which looked like it shouldn't belong next my own house.

There were chandeliers instead  normal, simple light fixtures and the entire house's flooring was wood. I'd learned it was easier to clean cum off that than carpet.

The furniture put my comfy, memory-foam bean bag chair to shame and the stair railings were hand carved.

Jungkook was a busy man and he made a lot of money, so I was always thankful that he made time for me every week. Otherwise, I would be left feeling alone and unloved.

"Precious," he called to me and I looked up, "What's wrong?"

I realized I had stopped in the middle of the living room. "Thank you," I smiled, feeling a tear roll down my cheek. I quickly looked away from him and wiped it away.