[S] (No Title)

As you can tell, I don't have a title for this one. Hurm...so if you can come up with a title I will gladly take it into consideration and possibly name this chapter what you comment. And btw thanks for reading all these shit oneshots (even when some of them aren't oneshots at all). :)
------------------------------

"Jungkook," Tae Hyung slapped his friend's shoulder and the younger turned around.

"What? Can't you see I'm trying to enjoy my drink?" Jungkook asked sarcastically.

"Haha, you're a bunny. Bunnies can't drink," Tae rolled his eyes, "But look right over there," he pointed across the room to the dance floor, "Short guy, silver hair."

Jungkook spotted the male easily, his eyebrow raising in interest.

"He's a regular here. He just comes to dance mostly. Cute, ain't he?"

"Yeah, he is," Jung nodded and leaned against the wall.

He watched the shortie for a while, Tae Hyung eventually parting with him in favor of accompanying some dude to the dance floor.

When the short guy stopped dancing, he ran over to a table where three others sat then ran in the opposite direction.

Jungkook pushed off the wall and made to follow him. It was difficult since the small male could easily get lost in a crowd of tall people, but nevertheless, Jungkook spotted him entering the restroom in the back corner.

He quickly, yet cooly, made his way back to the restroom and walked in.

The guy was across the room at a urinal, but Jungkook stayed at the sink, pretending to fix his hair and clothes. He did, however, legitimately check for hickeys. That girl from a few hours ago was ruthless.

Suddenly the guy was washing his hands.

Jungkook froze, just watching the shortie and almost dying at how impossibly adorable his tiny hands were.

Just as quickly as he came, the shortie turned to leave, but Jungkook reached out and grabbed his arm.

The smaller male stopped and looked up to him, "Can I...help you?"

"Uh...I...um..."

The shortie smiled and Jungkook melted inside, but he wouldn't show that.

"You alright? Have you had too many?"

"N-No, I...my friend snuck me in, but I...can't drink."

"Hm...is that all you needed to tell me?"

"No, I...what's...your name?"

The shortie smiled and pulled his arm from Jungkook's light grip, "Park Jimin, you?"

"Jeon Jungkook," the taller smiled back.

"Nice meeting you," Jimin held up his hand in a small gesture before he took another step towards the door.

"Uh...ah, Jimin, c-can I-"

When Jimin turned back to face him he fell silent again, so the smaller sighed, "Is something wrong?"

"No, you're just....rewiring my brain right now and I have zero pick up lines, so can I have your number?"

The smaller smirked and crossed his arms over his chest, "Smooth Jeon."

-------------------

Jungkook stared at his contacts list. Jimin's number was neatly stored alongside the others, which were really just booty calls to him now.