Jimerella Pt. 3

Jungkook couldn't sleep with Jimin beside him.

He'd never shared a bed, not even as a kid. He was always by himself in his own room, just like he wanted.

But now, with Jimin peacefully snoozing beside him, he regretted wasting all those years alone.

It was comforting to have someone around while everything was quiet and Kook was surprised that he wanted contact with Jimin. The farthest he went was tangling their feet together to keep his toes warm.

Jungkook was content just watching Jimin sleep, but after maybe two hours the smaller male rolled to his side.

Jungkook curled into himself as Jimin's figure stopped right against his chest. He took a breath and smelled his own soap on Jimin's skin. It made him feel indescribable.

There was also a hint of nervousness. He wasn't sure why he was nervous; maybe of someone seeing him so close to another grown man.

At that, Jimin's words came back to him. He tensed up and slightly pushed against Jimin's shoulder. He didn't want to wake him, but the thought of being...intimate with another man, physically or not, just made him shiver.

He wasn't sure about much anymore, but he was positive another male couldn't provide an heir either. It would be redundant to even think about it.

||||||

Jimin yawned as he woke up, prompting Jungkook to swallow the nervous lump in his throat. Would Jimin think he was weird for staring at him?

Luckily, Jimin smiled when their eyes met. "Morning, young Master."

"Morning, Hyung," Kook croaked out, licking his lips and feeling the sting of the sores he bit into them.

Jimin pouted as he sat up and looked around. "I'd love to wake up here everyday. Your window has such a beautiful view of the fields."

Jungkook rolled to his back and sucked in a breath. "Why don't you?"

"What?" Jimin blushed, turning to see the younger.

Jungkook blushed as well and turned away from Jimin. "Why don't you sleep here until I find a wife? It's nice for everything to not be so....still."

Jimin giggled, "I couldn't do that." He shook his head and slid off the bed, "You might just fall in love with me."

Jungkook gulped and rolled to his side. "You wish."

Jimin giggled as he opened Jungkook's closet, quickly picking out an outfit that would make his master....nothing less than desirable.

Jimin loved dressing Jungkook; loved being the reason people fawned over him. He was proud to know he made people fall to their knees, even if it wasn't for himself.

"Oh! Jungkook!" Jimin grinned to himself and grabbed a black, silk shirt that had no buttons, but a crisscrossed section of string at the collar. "This would be perfect for today. A dark color in case the animals are messy, a cool fabric for the weather-"

Jimin paused when he exited the closet and Jungkook was gone. "Young Master?"

"Jimin," the other's voice echoed from the bathroom.

The servant quickly dropped the shirt and rushed to his master's side. He found Jungkook gripping the counter of the sink, staring at his pale reflection. "Jungkook!"

"Help me back to bed, please."

Jimin quickly held onto the younger's arm and led him back to his bed. He put him under the covers and fluffed his pillow, then checked his temperature. "You're freezing. How do you feel?"