Biker Gang Pt. 4

"Hyung," Jungkook turned his head so that his face was buried in the pillows, "Stop, I'm trying to sleep through life."
Jimin laughed, his voice cracking a bit as he placed another kiss to Jungkook's jaw.
"Hyung," the taller whined, putting his hand over Jimin's mouth.
The older wiggled until he was laying on his side with his head propped up in his hand, "We gotta go to school, Kookie. Sorry."
"We do?"
"It's Thursday, baby. Yeah we gotta go. You have your geometry quiz today, remember?"
"Uh."
"C'mon, get a shirt on," the older pat the other's arm, "Momma's makin' breakfast, I can smell bacon."
Jungkook rolled to his back, staring up at Jimin for a second before sighing, "You bring me a shirt."
"Really?!," Jimin sat up quickly, "Oh, Kookie, can I dress you today?!"
The taller rolled his eyes and nodded, causing Jimin to jump out of bed and run to his closet.
Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to go back to sleep, when Jimin squealed.
He sat up quickly, limbs flailing as he tried to understand the loud noise, "Hyung, why?"
"Because," Jimin hopped, literally hopped, out of his closet holding a giant forest green hoodie, "I have the perfect outfit for you. Do you mind wearing your jeans from yesterday?"
"No, they're basically clean."
Jimin giggled and dropped the hoodie on the end of the bed before he rushed to grab Jungkook's jeans from the younger's backpack.
Jungkook pushed a hand through his hair and sighed, almost laying down when Jimin jumped on the bed.
He grabbed the hoodie and forced it over Jungkook's head, yet let the fabric pool around his neck and on top his shoulders.
"Hyung, I haven't even been to the bathroom yet."
"Please get dressed I wanna see how cute you'll look. I get lost in that thing and you're skinnier, you'll drown."
"Hyung-"
"Pwease, Jungkookie?," Ji's bottom lip jutted out and he clasped his hands together.
The taller sighed and moved to put his arms through the sleeves, "Turn around, don't just watch," he blushed.
"Right!," Jimin bounced so that he was sitting on the edge of the bed with his back to the younger.
Jungkook grabbed his jeans and stood up, taking off his borrowed pants and putting on his own, "Alright, I'm done."
Jimin looked over his shoulder, then cooed as he waddled across the bed to stand on his knees in front of the younger, "So cute. I love it. Socks! You need socks!"
"Nothing weird, Jimin," the younger pouted as the other boy rushed to his dresser.
Ji dug around for a bit then let out a strange laugh as he grabbed a pair and moved back to Jungkook.
"Really? Smiley pizzas are weird. I said no weird."
"It's not weird, baby," Jimin whined, "It's cute. You'll look cute. Please don't deny me this small victory," his arms snaked around the other's waist and he gave Kook his best smile.
Jungkook grimaced at the socks then grumbled before he sat down.
Jimin clapped his hands together and bounced on his heels, watching Jungkook yawn before he calmed himself.
When Jungkook looked up, he found the other boy staring expectantly at him, "What?"
"Aren't you gonna pick out my outfit?"
"I can do that?"
"Yes!," Jimin laughed.
"Oh," Kook stood up and slowly moved to Jimin's closet, "Uh, is it supposed to rain today?"
"No," Jimin sat down, waiting for Jungkook to come back with a shirt.
The younger skipped Jimin's hoodies and jackets and went straight for the sweaters, having remembered seeing Jimin wear a soft blue colored one that made him look...cute.
He immediately grabbed the black one that was sandwiched between two different shades of blue, then moved out to hold it up and gauge Jimin's reaction.
"Okay," Jimin stood up and went to his dresser, "I guess you want me to wear jeans too?"
"If you wanna," Kook shrugged.
"Well, I'm wearing what you want. So jeans or nah?"
"Sure," Kook rolled his eyes, but smiled all the same.
Jimin yanked open the second drawer and held his hand out, "Feel free to dig."
Jungkook grinned sleepily as Jimin took the sweater and moved to put it on.
Jungkook went to the bottom of the drawer before he found a black pair of jeans then brought them to Jimin.
"Aw, these are a little old. I don't know if they fit still."
"Please try them on," Jungkook's cheeks tinted pink and Jimin stood up with a giggle.
"Dirty, Kookie."
The younger gulped as Jimin moved to his closet and started to change pants.
It only took a minute and then Jimin was walking out with his hands hidden in his sleeves and toes wiggling as he stared at the younger.
"You look good," Jungkook smiled, throwing a pair of white ankle socks Jimin's way.
"Ah, I ruined your plan," the older smiled, sitting in the floor and sliding the socks on, "I don't have black socks."
"You have black shoes."
"That I do."