Mafia Auction Pt. 4

I stayed at the hospital for another hour and then Joon finally came out of the operating room.

He had a cast and sling on his arm and a small smirk on his lips.

I got up and rushed to him, hitting him the shoulder that wasn't injured.

"Ow!"

"Why the hell were you two so careless, huh? You know how fucking sneaky my father is."

"Sorry Kook," Joon rolled his head to the side and cracked his neck, "But you know how in love I am with your brother."

"Yeah, look where it got you. C'mon. Jin took Jimin home, I guess I'll return the favor and drop you off at his place."

"Thanks."

-----------------------

I got home at two in the morning.

After I dropped Namjoon off I went for a drive and just went through all my thoughts. I was angry at my father, that was for sure.

But after a few hours, I started to think of Jimin. The older male was so nice to pleasure me like that, especially when I was so upset.

So I went home as fast as possible, wanting nothing more than to hold my baby and go to sleep.

I made my way through the apartment, trying my best not to run into anything in the darkness.

When I reached the bedroom, I stopped. I could hear small whimpers on the other side of the door, so I pressed my ear against the wood.

Jimin's soft voice was calling out my name, short breaths between each exhaled moan.

I bit my lip and slowly turned the door knob. The lights were off in the bedroom, which I was thankful for. I was as quiet as I could possibly be while I tiptoed towards the bed.

Jimin laid atop the sheets, fully exposed and head thrown back as he pushed a dildo back inside his hole.
It took all of my strength to hold myself back. I really, really wanted to claim Jimin.

"Jungkook," Jimin moaned a bit louder, settling down for a few seconds before he grabbed hold of his own length.

I moved to the side of the bed, looking down at my pale beauty. I let my hand lay on the mattress beside Jimin's hips, not putting enough pressure on it for him to notice. I really wanted to touch my baby.

A small whimper threw me over the edge, and I climbed on the bed in a flash.

Jimin almost screamed, but I was quick enough to force a loving kiss on him.

Jimin soon relaxed after this, somehow being very aware that it was me. His arms moved up to my neck, encircling my shoulders and pulling me down.

I pulled away, reaching over blindly and turning the lamp on.

Jimin immediately hit my chest and I pouted, "You scared the shit out of me!"

"I expected you to be asleep," I smirked, "But you're so naughty."

"You took forever to come home and your pillow still smells like you."

"I'm sorry, baby," I reached up and caressed his cheek, "I just didn't want to come home angry."

"I could've made you feel better," he reached up and gripped my shirt between his adorable fingers, "You didn't have to stay gone so long."

"You already made me feel good today," I shook my head.

"Uh-uh. That was yesterday technically," Jimin bit his lip and smiled.

"You're right baby, but I don't wanna make you-"