[S] Don't Ignore your Jungkookie

Jimin laid flat on his back, phone in hand as he texted Tae Hyung. The alien was having a crisis and Jimin was his designated driver in times of chaos.

Jungkook leaned against the doorframe, pouting to himself as he stared at his boyfriend.

For the passed few days, Jimin hadn't paid him any attention. He was always with Tae Hyung, texting Tae Hyung, calling Tae Hyung.

The younger started to wonder if something was going on between the two of them. Sure the two 95ers had been friends forever, but everything between Jungkook and the shorter male suddenly just stopped last week.

It was weird; especially since the day before it happened Jimin made sure to say 'I love you' more than usual.

Jungkook normally walks away and cries at this point, but today was one of those days that he had an exorbitant amount of confidence.

He walked in slowly, arms behind his back, and went to the dresser, pretending that he was looking for something.

Jimin glanced over to him, but said nothing. The room was quiet, would be silent if not for the clicks of Jimin's keyboard as he tapped along.

The younger bit his lip, and shut the drawer he was digging through before turning around to face his hyung.

Jimin still, even after the loud noise, didn't even look away from his phone.

Annoyed, Jungkook rolled his eyes and started to leave the room. Yet, as he got to the door, he reminded himself that this wasn't the way to deal with the situation.

Once again, he turned back and looked to the older male. He stared at Jimin's knees -which were brought up into the air now- and could only think one thing: I'm in love with a complete asshole.

Kook took a deep breath, then moved to the end of the bed before he slowly started to crawl up to Jimin.

The older put his legs down as he felt the bed shift, but still kept typing.

Jungkook froze, gulping before he continued. Once he was up far enough, he plopped down on Jimin's thighs, aware of how much Jimin enjoyed attention to his muscles. He was proud of them and had every right to be.

"Good afternoon, Kookie," Jimin lightly spoke.

The younger blushed, licking his lips as he tried to think of a response. His mind was totally blank beyond his end goal of getting Jimin to look at him.

Kook reached up and pressed the power button, turning off Jimin's phone.

The older blinked a few times, then dropped his phone to his chest once he realized what happened.

Kook shifted a bit, uncomfortable under Jimin's gaze. He got what he wanted, but he didn't know what to do now.

"What's up, baby?" Jimin reached down and grabbed Jung's hand.

Jungkook looked around and inhaled, calming himself down, "You're...Did I do something wrong?"

Jimin furrowed his brow, "No. Kookie, tell me what's going on."

"I-I just....you're not...you promised to make brownies with me yesterday. You didn't."

Jimin exhaled and lightly hit his forehead with his fist, "I'm sorry, babe. It totally slipped my mind."

"That's...that's just it though, you...a lot of things seem to be slipping your mind lately."

"What do you mean?"

"It's Thursday, hyung."

Jimin's small smile immediately turned to a frown, "Coffee date."

"You weren't there-"