Panic

"Kook!" He yelled for me.

"Yeah?" I turned down the tv, and waited.

"C'mere," his voice was weaker.

I pushed myself off the sofa and walked over to the hallway. I could see him sitting in the floor, back against the wall.

Jimin was pale- paler than anything I'd ever seen. Well, except for all the times when this had happened before.

"Babe," I rushed to his side and pulled him close, "Babe, what's wrong?"

"I...feel sick. It's so hot, Kook," he pushed me back a bit and I settled for just holding his hand.

"Jimin, you're having another panic attack. Tell me what's wrong."

"Wh-What?"

"Hyung, can you hear me?" I pushed his bangs back from his forehead.

"I'm gonna puke, Kookie."

He always says that, but he never pukes.

"Alright," I said, "I'm gonna take you to the bathroom, okay? Can you help me get you up?"

"Ye...Yeah."

I helped him get off the floor and he leaned into me, "If I puke up a lung, just know that you can have it."

I chuckled at that, wrapping my arm around his waist.

We made it to the bathroom and I sat him down on the toilet lid. After that, I ran a tub of cold water.

I only let it get half full before I stepped into the tub, "C'mon, babe."

He pushed himself up and I helped him into the water. It was cold, but he was burning up, so this always helped.

I sat down and let him sit between my legs. The water was on the verge of spilling over the side of the tub, but helping him calm down was more important than worrying over that.

I started to hum a quiet melody to a song I heard on a commercial. After a while, I started petting his hair.

Soon he was asleep and I let out a sigh of relief. He usually woke up feeling a lot better.

I kissed his temple then relaxed in the tub.

I had an old friend (notice the word old) who asked me how I wasn't annoyed by Jimin's panic attacks.

It's not his attacks that define him. I love Jimin. I can see pass his anxiety and dorky nature that can sometimes get overbearing.

It's just like how he can see pass my anger issues, rudeness, and tendency to isolate myself.

Neither of us are perfect and we know that, but neither of us care about the flaws.

His flaws make him fun; make him more fun than others.

"Kookie," he raised his arm and wiped his face, "Cold."

"Okay, baby," I kissed his hair, "How do you feel?"

"Lot better," he smiled, "Thanks babe."

————
Just a little somethin to let you know im still alive and working on smut chapters as we speak~~~
And congrats on getting us over 330 followers~ u guys are really nice and i've enjoyed your comments from the last week or so~~