Lovey-Dovey

"They're too lovey-dovey," Yoon Gi sighed.

"Leave them alone," Seokjin scolded, "They're young. We should let them be experimental."

"Yeah, yeah," the mint haired male took another drink of soju, "That's what Namjoon said. Encourage their...something or other, he said."

"You don't even remember," Jin scoffed.

"I was probably drunk. It's the only way I can deal with this," he pointed across the room to the two kids who were draped over one another.

Jimin was pointing something out to Jungkook on his phone, the older's legs on the younger's lap.

Kook was paying close attention, although his arm was wrapped snuggly around Jimin's waist.

"And right here," Jimin paused the video, "Hyung always wants to turn right and hold up his left hand, instead of the other way around. I can't figure out a way to make him stop."

"Zap him," the younger mumbled, studying Namjoon's mistake intently.

"Zap him," Jimin smiled, letting out a small laugh, "With what?"

"Dunno," the younger shrugged, letting the video play, "One of those bug zappers that look like tennis rackets maybe? Or just a taser."

"That's so mean!" Jimin laid his head back on Kook's shoulder, "Would you zap me if I messed up?"

"No, I'd pinch you," the younger smiled down to him, "You hate that so it'd make you stop messing up."

"So mean, Kookie," Jimin dropped his phone to their laps and turned it off.

Jungkook looked down to the older boy, noticing that his eyes were closed. "Tired?"

"Mhm," Jimin mumbled, "Take me to bed."

"Okay."

"Your bed," Jimin emphasized your, wrapping his arms around Kook's neck.

The younger blushed, still not used to being intimate with Jimin yet. Still, Jungkook complied to his hyung's wishes and somehow managed to smoothly stand up while holding the older male.

As he passed by Yoon Gi and Seok Jin, he could only stand to look at them for a few seconds.

They were teasing him, Yoon Gi's implications more raunchy than Jin's.
The oldest slapped the mint haired male once he noticed the perverted gestures, quietly saying, "They're kids, stop that!"

Jungkook carried Jimin down the hall to his and Namjoon's shared room.

The youngest slightly nodded to their leader as he entered the room.

"Kookie," Jimin mumbled as the younger laid him down, "If I go to sleep here, you can sleep in my bed tonight."

"Okay hyung," Kook smiled and pulled his blanket over Jimin, "Good night."

The younger straightened up and turned to leave, but Jimin reached out and grabbed his shirt, "Sing me a lullaby before you go."

"Ah, hyung," Jungkook blushed.

"Please? I sleep better after you sing to me."

The younger turned and looked at Nam Joon, who was reading a book on his own bed, "Hyung's reading, though, so-"

"Oh, no, go ahead," Joon smiled to himself, turning the page, "It won't bother me, honestly."

"Please Jungkookie?" Jimin tugged on the younger's shirt again.

The maknae ran a hand through his hair and sighed before taking a seat on the floor.

He leaned against his bed, Jimin planting his hand in the maknae's hair; he wasn't moving, just enjoying the comfort of the younger's warmth.

The youngest thought for a minute then decided on the lullaby he remembered the most.

The lyrics told the story of a lamb who couldn't sleep, so he went on a journey in order to find a cure.

But in children's terms, it was about a fluffy dog that was sleepy but couldn't sleep so he asked the mountain how to fix it.

Jimin's hand got heavier on the maknae's head, slowly but surely indicating that he was sleeping.

Jungkook stopped singing and carefully got up, placing Jimin's hand on the mattress in front of the older's face.

Nam Joon flipped another page, catching the younger's attention.

"Don't...say anything," Jungkook tried to sound stern, but his embarrassment made it impossible.

"I wasn't going to," the leader chuckled, "I think you guys are cute when you're all lovey-dovey like that."

"I'm not cute."

"Jimin thinks you are," the older retorted.

"Jimin's my b-...Jimin has a reason for that to be acceptable."

"Aigoo~," he cooed, "Such cute kids. You can't even say that he's your boyfriend without blushing."

"Hyung," the maknae pouted, "Stop it."

"Alright, alright. I'm done. Go on and occupy Tae Hyung."

"Later hyung," the youngest mumbled as he left.

Lovey-dovey...psh. They aren't that sickening.