Embarrassed

I'd been in love with my semi-friend Jimin for almost four years now.

It started out as physical attraction, which helped me to understand my flexible sexuality (basically I don't care what you are -boy, girl, fish with legs- if I like you, I like you).

We tried dating once, but I was too young and I couldn't handle it properly. I had no idea what I was supposed to do in a relationship, so I got scared and broke it off.

That was two years ago. I'm sixteen now and Jimin's eighteen.

We've been fooling around on weekends for the last couple years, but he never would say he loved me or liked me or that I was even good looking.

He was all of that and more to me. But if he didn't like me back, what was the point in telling him I still had a thing for him? I'd just become annoying to him.

I was wandering through the halls, looking for him as I made my way to his locker- hoping there was a greater chance he'd be there than just walking around.

I wanted to invite him over, maybe go get pizza Saturday night. We liked driving around after the sun went down.

I found him, mostly because I could hear his laugh coming from a little ways away.

I shuffled through an inconsiderate group of first years that had crowded in the middle of the hall, popping out on the side of the hall where Jimin's locker was.

My smile fell once I saw him though, wrapped up in some guy's arms.

He didn't even seem to notice me standing there; self destructing right beside him.

I waited a few seconds and he still didn't turn to me, so I said "Jimin-hyung."

He finally looked at me and his brow furrowed. "Hey, what's up?" He glanced at the guy in front of him.

"Um...are you busy this weekend?"

"Uh," he bit his lip then nodded, "Yeah. Actually just made plans."

"Oh," I deflated, "Well...what're you doing?"

"Going on a date," he squeaked.

I looked up to the guy holding him, recognizing him as the guy I had detention with last year- Kim Taehyung.

It set my blood on fire to see him there. What business did an asshole like that have with such a sweet guy like Jimin?

"Sorry, kid," Taehyung suddenly smirked, "Maybe he'll let you have sloppy seconds."

Jimin laughed it off, but I rolled my eyes.

I'd had enough of Jimin and his boyfriends and girlfriends.

"Seriously, Jimin? This? You're choosing this over me?"

"Kookie," he scoffed, "Don't be rude."

"Rude?" I shifted my weight to my other leg and pushed a hand through my hair. "What's rude is you blowing me off every time you get a new hook up. Can't you tell by now that these people are just using you?"

"Kookie-"

"No, Jimin, I'm sick of this. You know how I feel about you, I told you so many fucking times. Do I not mean anything to you? At all? Am I just some way to get your fix? The last I heard it was 'finger me' now you're just being a dick."

"Mr. Jeon," a teacher put her hand on my shoulder but I slung it off.

I stared at him, waiting for something- anything- to come out of his mouth. When he finally decided to speak I crumbled. "Kookie...we've never done anything together. Are you on drugs or something?"