[S] Come Clean (Continuation of Secret) [End]

"Babe!" Jungkook called from the bedroom.

"Kitchen!" Jimin answered.

Jungkook grabbed his black apron and headed towards his boyfriend. He pecked Jimin's temple as the smaller continued washing dishes.

"D'you take your pill?" Kook asked, dropping his apron on the island.

"Yep," Jimin smiled, "Did you put my panties back in my bag?"

"No."

"Course not," the older sighed, giggling slightly afterwards.

"Breakfast was good," the taller said, stretching his arms above his head, "Thanks."

"You're welcome," Ji softly smiled, "When do you get off today?"

"Five," Jung sighed, moving to wrap himself around the smaller, "You get home at...four today, right?"

"Yeah," Jimin pulled the plug from the sink drain and moved to rinse and dry his hands, "Prune-y," he commented.

Kook lightly laughed and pecked the older's neck, making him cringe.

"Do you have time for me to shower still?"

"Mm," Jung reached back and pulled his phone from his pocket, "Yeah, just enough if you go now," he let go of the smaller and Jimin rushed off to the bathroom.

"I'm stealing an outfit again!"

"Of course!"

---------------------

The weekend had finally come. Jimin and Jungkook had taken the weekend off in order to spend their anniversary together....but it didn't go as Jungkook imagined.

He thought he and Jimin would be at his place, curled in the sheets and tangled around one another. He thought he'd be feeding Jimin chocolate cake and sharing popcorn-tasting kisses.

Yet, instead, they were over at Yoongi's, cuddling on the couch as their friends passed around a couple joints.

Jimin got one, taking a drag before holding it between Kook's lips and letting him do the same. Tae snatched it after that.

"Kookie," Jin started, eyes a dark red since he and Namjoon had started early, "Happy Anniversary."

"Oh shit," Tae laughed, "I bet he forgot."

"I did not," Kook snapped.

"Then why are you guys here and not banging?"

"Weed," Jimin responded. Jungkook kissed the smaller's cheek and pat his thigh.

"Yo, JimJim," Hoseok furrowed his brow, handing the second joint to Jin, "Your voice is deeper. You alright?"

"D'you give Kookie a blowjob?" Tae asked, giving them back the joint he took.

"I'm okay," Jimin nodded, "Little sick."

The youngest and his boyfriend shared a look and Kook gave him a wink before he took a drag from the blunt.

Taehyung suddenly stood up and moved to sit in Jin's lap, the oldest wrapping his arms around the other's waist.

"You're tired already?" Jin frowned, "We just got started."

"Long day," Tae sighed, "Tired when I got here."

"Weed makes him sleepier," Hoseok chimed in.

"Take him to the storage room," Yoongi mumbled, "Air mattress is there."

"Kay," Jin sighed, taking one last drag before he stood up and pulled Tae down the back hall.

"Kook," Namjoon caught the youngest's attention and he turned away from Jimin long enough to listen to Joon's question of  "Have you guys tried anal yet?"