[S] Jimerella Pt. 7

"What are you doing, Park Jimin?" He questioned himself as he stood outside of Jungkook's room. He'd stopped by his own room (which Hoseok and his family had moved out of by now) and gotten his bottle of oil. He doubted Jungkook had anything like that in his bedroom.

Now that he stood there with the bottle in hand, he was nervous. Jungkook was waiting in his room to see if he would or wouldn't show up.

Of course Jimin came. He wanted Jungkook more than anyone, but the reality hadn't hit until he was so close. Once he stepped inside that room, he could have Jungkook in the way he's always wanted.

And Jungkook said he wanted him. But again...he hasn't felt that way as long as Jimin had. So did he actually want this? Was it a heat of the moment thing?

Jimin only wanted Jungkook if the younger absolutely felt the same. He wouldn't be emotionally satisfied if Jungkook just wanted physical pleasure.

A wave of courage made him knock on the door, a bit loudly if he said so himself.

It didn't take long for Jungkook to answer, fingers running through his hair as he looked up from the ground. "Hyung," he smiled.

Jimin gave a shy smile back, hands holding the oil bottle behind his back.

"I didn't think you were coming."

Jimin blushed. "I...I wanted to make sure I was ready for this. Sorry it took so long." Jimin realized it had almost been three hours since dinner. But, he really did need to reason with himself and see if he was ready or if he was clouded by the lust he'd had for years.

"It's fine. Honestly, it would be fine if you weren't ready. I don't wanna push you. I know....earlier was....intense."

Jimin nodded and glanced around before letting his eyes meet Jungkook's. "It was. But I had a talk with myself. Now I just have to talk with you."

Jungkook tilted his head as confusion spread over his face. He let Jimin walk in, only just realizing he was still in the hall.

The smaller moved pass him and quickly took a seat on the bed, hiding his bottle between the bed and nightstand.

Jungkook closed the door, dead-bolting it before he moved to sit next to the older.

Jimin grabbed his hand almost instantly, loving how Jungkook let him intertwine their fingers and that the younger squeezed his hand just as hard. "Kookie, I love you. I really do. And because I love you, I just want to be absolutely sure that you love me, too. I don't wanna go any farther in this if you aren't sure."

"Hyung," Jungkook pouted and let his other hand trace circles against the back of Jimin's entrapped one. "I do love you, but...I don't know how to prove it. You prove it everyday. You know me so well that you basically read my mind. I never have to ask for anything because you've already done it or gotten it or brought it to me. I'm always happy because you're around. And I don't do that for you."

"How do you want to prove it?"

"By taking care of you. Like you take care of me. And in other ways."

Jimin blushed at that, eyes falling to their hands. "Well, I already believe you're honest. You have my trust and I respect you. I admire you a lot, Kookie. You've done well for someone so young." Jimin managed to make eye contact as he reached up to push the younger's bangs off his forehead. "I love you and, if you're ready, I'm ready to start a relationship with you."

The younger gave a shy smile at first, but when he realized Jimin was ready to take on all of him his smile grew and his arms shot up to pull Jimin into his chest. "Hyung."