We Don't Talk Anymore Pt. 2

"Jimin-hyung, are you busy tomorrow?" Jungkook asked once Jimin answered his phone.

"Ah, no. Me and Jisoo just planned to hang around, why?"

"Well...Gracie's got a doctor's appointment and I just...if you could, I was wondering if you'd come with me?"

"Yeah," Jimin giggled, "Sounds good. What time should we be there?"

"We?"

"Oh...it's okay if Jisoo comes, right?"

"Yeah," Jungkook reached out and laid his hand on Grace's stomach so she wouldn't roll off the couch, "That's okay. Um...her appointment's at one thirty. You guys could come around twelve and we could grab lunch on the way."

"Sounds great Kookie. See ya then."

"Bye-bye."

Jungkook was about to hang up when Jimin's giggles pierced his ear. They only stayed for a second and then the call dropped.

He frowned at his phone screen then dropped the device in the floor after turning it off. He laid down, in front of Grace with his back towards the room. She was sandwiched between her daddy and the sofa, so she wouldn't go anywhere.

Jungkook grabbed the stuffed monkey Yoongi gave her and sat it on her tummy. She giggled and squealed, grabbing at the monkey's ears and then hugging it. "Uh!"

"Yeah," Jungkook kissed her cheek, "We love Monkey."

----------------

"I was on the phone," Jimin giggled, pushing against Jisoo's bare chest.

"C'mon. When are you gonna tell him about us?" Joshua pouted, placing a small kiss on the smaller's forehead.

"Gay people make Kookie uncomfortable. He doesn't say so, but I know it does. So a gay couple might make him scared."

"But he's your friend," Josh laid his head on Jimin's chest, "He knows you're gay."

"And I'm almost too much for him to handle," the older giggled.

"Baby," Jisoo sighed, "It's been...what...three months since we started dating, six months since I confessed, and eight since I came out to you. I really want your friends to know. Jihun and Mingyu know about us."

"Yeah, but what about Junhwi and Wonwoo and Hoshi and Bernon-"

"Vernon, baby," Joshua smiled.

"That's what I said."

"Okay."

"Look..I'm glad you can tell your friends. It's great that you're comfortable enough with them to discuss it," Jimin ran his hands through the other's hair, "But my friends make jokes and tease me- and I know it's all in good fun, but sometimes it sounds degrading when they don't mean it to. And me having a boyfriend...Tae would have a field day with that."

"Have you ever told them that some of the jokes hurt your feelings?"

"No," Jimin grumbled, "Don't wanna sound like a baby."

"It's not sounding like a baby," the taller lifted his head, resting it in the palm of his hand, "It's expressing yourself and telling them things they need to know."

Jimin pursed his lips and stared up at the other, "I can tell everyone individually. Not as a big group 'cause there'd be way too many questions from way too many people."

"Questions?"

"Yeah...I already know what they're gonna be, too, is the sad part."

"What're they gonna be?"