Everyone's Favorite Omega Pt. 3

Jungkook was absolutely sure his mother was talking Jimin's ear off.

He could hear his mother's voice echo through the house, Jimin wasn't in his arms anymore (neither was Charmander), and the only time he felt the draft from the kitchen was when his door was left open.

Eventually, he willed himself out of bed and made his way to the living room where he found his mother and Jimin on the sofa.

He slowly walked into the room, catching their attention, and laid down in the floor in front of them.

"Well, good morning, lazy bones," his mother smiled at him.

He hummed out a response and opened one eye.

Jimin was holding Charmander in his lap, but he leaned down and held it out to the alpha after a few seconds.

Jungkook took it, his larger hands sweeping over Jimin's small ones, then tucked the plushie under his head.

"Are you being quiet today?," his mother asked.

"No," Kook mumbled, "Me and Jimin-hyung talked all afternoon."

"That's good. I'm sure Seokjin-ah is jealous; bless his heart."

"Jealous?," Jimin asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"Mhm," she nodded, "Of you. He's been trying to get a hello out of my son for as long as I can remember."

"Since we first met," Kook muttered, rolling to his back, "I never said hello back when Taehyung introduced us."

"That's rude," Jimin pouted, making the alpha coo.

Jungkook's mother lifted her hand to her chest and grabbed her necklace, a smile spreading across her lips. Finally, she thought, he's finally opening up.

By the time Jimin had to leave, his mother calling a second time to make sure he was okay and on his way home, Jungkook was willing to part with Charmander for the weekend under the pretense that Jimin bring it back to school Monday.

At first, Jimin was against it (very aware that their peers would notice him giving something to an alpha), but he let himself forget the people he didn't care about and focused on Jungkook. Jungkook wanted him to take the stuffed toy, so he did.

Jimin took Charmander and followed Jungkook's mother out to her car, where he got in the front seat. He waved back at Jungkook as the alpha leaned against the doorway, waving like a fool.

"Jungkook-ah," Jimin found the alpha Monday morning, standing at Taehyung's locker with the rest of his friends present as well.

The alpha turned around and smiled down at the omega- cute and hugging the Pokemon to his chest.

"Uh...um...I brought your toy," Jimin smiled slowly handing it out to the younger, "I made sure I took care of him...fixed the hole in his tail, too."

Jungkook nodded a 'thank you' then took the Pokemon to give it a once over.

"Thanks for letting me borrow it," Jimin waved to everyone slightly as he caught them staring.

"Jungkookie," Taehyung pat the alpha's butt and stepped up next to him just to give him a serious look.

Jungkook looked angry for a second, then he was confused.

"Geez, you really aren't romantic," Tae sighed, crossing his arms.

Jungkook blushed and dropped his eyes back to Charmander.

"Um...maybe," Jimin linked his hands together, thumb-pads pressed together, "Maybe we could hang out again...sometime."