Slave Pt. 4

Two weeks after our big punishment, everything changed.

Jin had gone to see Namjoon again, leaving me and Tae alone since Jungkook had gone to work.

Unlike usual, Tae kept his distance from me. He always scurried out of rooms I entered and ignored every greeting or question aimed towards him.

By mid-day, it had gotten pretty annoying and I'd started feeling socially deprived.

Somehow, I managed to corner him in his room, locking the door behind myself before leaning on it.

"Hyung, please go away."

"Did I say something?"

"What do you mean?" He asked quietly.

"You've been avoiding me all day. And you never even come to wake me up in the mornings anymore either. Did I say something that upset you?"

He shook his head, looking down to his hands as he played with his nails. They'd just been freshly polished and he'd decorated them with kitty stickers.

"Was it something I did?"

Again, he shook his head, "I just don't want Jungkook to get angry again. I didn't like the last time."

My heart broke at that and I moved to sit on his bed at his feet, "Tae, I'm sorry about that."

"It's not your fault...I started it," he glanced up at me and lightly smiled, "And I enjoyed it too much."

"That's...you shouldn't blame yourself. You like what you like."

"I used to like being rough," he shrugged, "Things change."

For the next few minutes I just watched him. He was biting his lips, scratching his arms, wiggling his toes.
The next thing I know, I sigh and he looks up to me, "What's changed, Tae Hyung?"

He dropped his head again and shrugged.

"C'mon. You can talk to me," I lightly pat his foot and smiled.

He sighed as well and looked around the room, "Jimin...I wanna leave too."

Shit.

"What for?"

"It's not what it used to be here. I used to enjoy the attention and the way that I felt wanted, but now it's just....it doesn't mean anything to me anymore. It doesn't feel the same. But I can't leave Jungkook. He'd...god I don't know what he'd do."

I cautiously moved closer and put my hand on his knee, "Do you still love Jungkook?"

A long pause came after that. He was visibly thinking, sometimes even mouthing a few words that I'm sure were running through his mind.

"No," he shook his head, "Not anymore. Not after that night."

I nodded and looked to my feet, "So...what are you gonna tell him?"

"Tell him? Jimin, I'd probably get locked in the bomb shelter. He would never let me go. I've been here too long. Obeyed for too long."

"Do you want me to tell him?"

He furrowed his brow and dropped his hands to his stomach, "What difference would it make?"

"I don't know, but Seokjin-hyung got to go out after I talked to Jungkook about it."

Tae's expression softened and he looked to his hands. Suddenly he smiled and turned to grab my arm, "Jimin, I have an idea!"

--------------------------