Everyone's Favorite Omega Pt. 5

School came back and Jungkook was left sighing his way through classes. Lately, all they were doing was reviewing for end of the year exams.

Sometimes he would start daydreaming, remembering how he was able to easily pick Jimin up over the weekend and plop him down on the counter....like a couple acted. He liked that, for some reason.

"Mr. Jeon, the board is up-front, not outside." His teacher called.

He slowly turned back to the board and sighed quietly, resting his head against the palm of his hand.

Lunch was in an hour, then he could see Jimin and it would've been worth getting up that morning.

"Aish, Jungkook," Jin grabbed the youngest's phone and laid it on the table. "Just because you don't talk, doesn't mean I don't want you present in this conversation."

He smiled slightly and glanced towards Jimin's table where he was laughing with his friends.

"Oh," Hoseok chuckled, "Jin-hyung, he just misses his little Jiminie."

"Well, I miss being five, but we can't all be happy."

"Why five?" Taehyung asked.

"Because that year I realized how handsome I was going to be as an adult."

"Aish," Hoseok groaned as he and Tae rolled their eyes.

Jungkook laughed softly, reaching for his phone.

Jimin: I wanna sit with you one day, but I'd hate to steal someone's seat.

  :Sit on my lap

Jimin: Yah! No!

  :Then I can sit on your lap

Jimin: you'd crush me

  :Probably

"Kookie, can Jiminie hang out again this weekend? He's actually really funny."

Jungkook looked up to Hoseok and shook his head, pointing to his teeth then making a drilling motion with his hand.

"Dentist?" Jin guessed.

Kook nodded.

"Hm, would you look at that. I'm so good at guessing BECAUSE YOU NEVER SPEAK TO ME, TRAITOR!"

Jungkook laughed and sheilded his face as Jin threw a muffin at him.

So...Jungkook lied.

Jimin didn't have a dentist appointment. The alpha just wanted to spend time alone with Jimin.

They weren't truely alone, because Jungkook's dad was upstairs in his room while Jungkook and Jimin watched movies in the living room.

Still, it was close enough and Jungkook enjoyed how calm everything was.

Taehyung and Hoseok messaged him every few hours, sending pictures and trying to coax him out to the arcade. He'd take a picture of the TV as a response.

"Kookie," Jimin's voice was raspy from being unused for so long.

"Yeah?" The alpha breathed out, his fingers drawing circles on Ji's shoulder.

"You're perfect," the Omega said, lifting his head so their eyes met, "Don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

Jungkook smiled and nodded, "Thank you."

Jimin nodded back, letting out a little hum. He kept quiet for a while, but their eyes stayed locked. Suddenly, Jimin asked, "Will you kiss me?"

Jungkook felt his heart pick up at that and he tensed his arm that wrapped around Jimin. "I...I do-don't know."