[S] Secret

"Tae shut up," Jungkook threw his hand over his friend's mouth.

The older male pouted and slouched over a bit.

"Newbie alert," Kook pointed across the room at a boy.

Tae's eyes widened at the sight of him, "Whoa...wait...Kook, that's a girl."

"No way," Jung leaned over his desk and stared at the person, "Nah, Tae...where's her boobs?"

"Under those baggy ass clothes," the older flicked his forehead.

"The hair. Tae, look at the hair. It's almost the same style as my brother's."

"It's just hair, Kook. People can style it however they like."

"But why would a girl style her hair like that?"

"Don't know," Tae shrugged and the bell rang, "Get going, you're late to class."

"Dang," Jung stood up and trudged out the room. He was really looking forward to meeting the new kid, but if they were a girl, it wouldn't matter.

He avoided girls mostly and he honestly had no interest in them. He was more attracted to Tae Hyung than any cheerleader. The constant chatter from women drove him away, honestly.

"Mr. Jeon," Kook stopped and turned towards the voice.

"Morning Mr. Lee," he nervously greeted the principal.

The man sighed and motioned for the boy to follow him.

Jungkook fixed his bag on his shoulder and walked along behind him.

----------------

Jungkook spent the next two hours in the principal's office, just sitting there and waiting for his mom. He'd been suspended since this was his eighth time being tardy; and they also added in all the vandalism he and Tae had committed.

They'd been really lenient when it came to him, which he wasn't sure why, but it kept him ungrounded.

Around eleven o'clock, the door opened across the room.

The principal came in along with the newbie Jung saw this morning.

They had to be a boy. They're wearing male's clothing, the expensive shit.

"I'm so sorry about the mix up. I'll fix it right away," the principal made his way to his desk.

The newbie said a quiet thanks and stood awkwardly in front of the desk.

"Holy hell," Jungkook muttered.

"What was that Mr. Jeon?"

"Uh, nothing," Kook swallowed and let his eyes fall back to the newbie's backside. Please, please, please be a boy.

That wasn't fair. Those hips presented so kindly to Jungkook and he wasn't even sure if this person was-

"Jeon Jungkook," his mother's voice made him sit up in the chair and wipe the drool from his chin, "Let's go, you're grounded."

The teen got up and sighed, grabbing his stuff before walking towards the door.

As he passed the newbie, he got a whiff of cologne....fuck yes.

"I'm sorry Chang Min-ssi," Jung's mom apologized, "I know he can be a handful when he's with Tae Hyung."

"It's fine. You seem to know how to handle it," the principal smiled before waving them off.

"Who was that?" Jung's mom asked as they left the room.

"Who?"

"That girl."