[S] Prince Charming

It was strictly physical...for a few months. Then my best friend became my dream boyfriend.

He was just so cute and we were both so gay for each other. And when the stresses of life made us frustrated, we had one another to lean on.

So, on my twenty second birthday, Jungkook helped me out like we normally did. As per usual, we had a quick session after all my other guests left. Then we laid in bed, talking about everything that was making us upset.

We went through the usual motions and then he told me something I had dreaded hearing.

"Jimin...there's someone in our psychology class that I like, but I don't know how to tell him."

"Oh, really? Who?" I turned to look at him, seeing him on his side, staring at me.

"I don't wanna say. You might laugh at me. But I know he's gay. I guess I'm asking for help on how to ask him out."

"Well," I exhaled and looked back to the ceiling, "You should...think of some words and then speak."

"I can't just do that," he smacked my chest and I flinched.

"Kookie!" I whined.

"What if he says no? What do I do then? Or worse, what if he says yes? Then what?"

"If he says no, then it can't be helped. Although, I don't know who could resist your bunny smile," I reached out and poked his lip, to which he pouted, "and if he says yes then, I mean, that's what you want ain't it?"

He giggled and sat up, "Your satoori is so adorable hyung."

"Hey," I sat up as well, then tackled him to lay down, "You're the cute one here."

"Hyung," he whined, "Let me up."

My grip on his wrists tightened as he wiggled and I smirked, "Nah, I'm thinking, with how cute you look right now, we could have a second round. What about you?"

"You were really rough before. I'm a little sore," he stopped wiggling and I let his wrists go. His hands came up to my face and he pulled my head down, leaving a small peck on the end of my nose, "Happy Birthday Jimin."

"Thanks Kookie. Remind me to repay the favor on your birthday," then something tragic struck me, "That is, unless you get your Prince Charming by then."

His smile faltered and then he slowly nodded, "Yeah."

It went quiet as I stared at him, realizing how badly I wanted him to see me romantically.

"Jimin hyung, I-"

My eyes frantically searched his for the words he had lost, "What? You can tell me Kookie. What's wrong?"

"Uh...no, it's not important, just...I was a little worried...about my test grade in English."

I smiled a bit, "I'm sure you did fine," I swept my hand across his cheek, "You always do."

"Yeah," he nodded, "Um...I...need to get back to my dorm and shower. We have music lessons in the morning."

I slowly understood that he wanted to leave, nodding as I pushed myself off him.

I helped him sit up and then we moved about the room, grabbing our clothes and throwing them on.

I walked to the front door with him, in silence for a change. I didn't like not talking to him.

I sadly watched him put on his shoes, grab his jacket, and open the door. It was only then did I will myself to speak.

"Hey, Kookie," I caught his attention just before he stepped out the door, "Um, if you have time after your shower, you should come back over. I don't wanna be alone tonight."