Perfect

"Jungkookie, stop," Jimin pushed the younger's hand away from his face.

"Come on baby, I always feed you," Jungkook pouted.

"I'm not hungry. I said that three times."

"You haven't eaten all day."

"Because I feel sick," Jimin whined, turning and placing his hands on Jungkook's cheeks, "My tummy's been upset all day. I'm sorry. I'm grouchy, too."

"It's okay," Jungkook put the fork full of cake down and pulled Jimin into his lap, "You should've told me, I would've took care of you."

"No, it's good for you to spend time with your brother. You're with me all the time."

Jungkook smiled then leaned his head back, "Kiss."

Jimin rolled his eyes then leaned down to place a peck on the other's lips.

------------------

"Jimin, I made dinner!"

"I'm not hungry, but thanks!" The older called back, keeping his attention on his textbook.

"What? C'mon, I made your favorite kind of ramen," Jungkook stood behind him, hands gripping his shoulders lightly. "Jimin...please eat with me," Kook leaned down and let his chin rest on Jimin's head, "You cancelled our lunch date."

"I know, baby. And I'm sorry, but me and Seokjin-ah were finishing our project. I'm really sorry."

"It's fine, just...come have a crappy dinner with me."

Jimin sighed, eyeing his textbooks then he closed his current reading material, "Alright. I'm coming."

Jungkook smiled and straightened up, waiting for Jimin to walk around the couch to him.

--------------------

"I don't know, Tae," Jungkook shrugged, "It's been a battle to get him to have breakfast this month and if I even bring up going out to eat he goes off on some rant about fake chicken."

"Awe."

"And I'm almost tired of arguing with him. He isn't taking in anything other than coffee and blended lettuce."

"Gross."

"I know right? Like...vegetables are crap on their own and he just had to make it look like vomit."

"Oh, no I meant coffee," Tae Hyung grinned, "Bubble tea forever, Kookie."

"That's basically coffee."

"In what world."

"Can you just...help me with Jimin? I don't know what to do anymore. I've tried everything except taking him to a psychiatrist."

"Why not do that?" Tae Hyung took a sip of his tea, chasing the bubbles with his straw.

"He would kill me, are you serious? And he's not crazy, I think he's just...he stopped going to the gym because he's too busy and his abs are faded a bit."

"Oh, well, when was the last time you actually had sex?"

"Hyung!" Jungkook ducked his head and blushed, "Don't say that so loud! Whisper!"

"Right, right!" Tae nodded and leaned down as he whispered, "Jungkookie, when was the last time you fucked him?"

Kook dropped his forehead to the table and whined.

"It's a legitimate question!" Tae Hyung sat up straight and took another sip, which left him without any more tea in his cup.

Kook picked his head up, resting his cheek on his fist, "Is that your suggestion?"