Naughty Photo Model Pt. 3

Jungkook fell asleep around seven after he put Jimin in the guest room at six thirty.

He was having a nice dream, one where he took Jimin up on his offer for sex.

"Jungkook-ssi," Jimin's voice was a whine, and his dream self pushed into the smaller's hips harder.

"Jungkook-ssi." Again, the voice was whiny, but this time the pitch didn't match the face.

"Jungkook!" Jin's yell pierced his cloud and his dream faded away.

He groaned, sweating and panting like in his dream but for a completely different reason.

"Jungkook, breakfast's ready!" Namjoon yelled.

The raven haired male rolled to his back and groaned again, rubbing his eyes with the balls of his wrists.

"Hot," a small giggle caught his attention and he froze.

He sat up slowly and looked to his desk.

Park Jimin sat in his chair, one knee pulled up to his chest and the other leg stretched out. Still, his toes barely skimmed the carpet.

"Morning Sunshine," Jimin turned to him and smiled.

Kook noticed now that Jimin was on his laptop, the same one where he always kept Jimin's website pulled up.

"Morning," he blushed and pulled a pillow to his lap.

"Sleep well?" Jimin smirked.

"Uh, yeah."

"Good," he nodded and turned back to the laptop screen.

"Do you feel better?"

"No, weed makes me feel better. But, yeah I'm back to being normal," he stretched his arms up over his head and Jungkook gulped.

He'd lent Jimin some clothes last night, a pair of pants and a tank top. Yet, this morning, the pants were no where to be seen and the tank top revealed much more than Jungkook could handle.

"I think your brother wants you to go down and eat," Jimin pointed to the door that stood wide open.

"Oh, right, um," Kook reached to his nightstand and grabbed his phone. He sent Jin a message that he wasn't hungry but thanked him for the effort.

"Alright, I'm leaving!" Jin called, "Text me if you need anything, I love you!"

Kook sent a heart to Jin's phone and a minute later the front door closed.
Jimin giggled and stood up, "Thanks for taking care of me. I assume it was you who came and rescued me from my own stupidity."

"No problem," Jung quietly nodded.

Jimin made his way around the room, looking at all of the younger's trinkets and awards and pictures.

"Um, so do you want me to drive you home?"

"Uh, maybe later. You know, I don't have a lot of good friends, but Tae said you're cool, so I just thought...I mean, if you don't hate my guts already, we could try and be friends."

Jungkook saw the sly smile on his face and he had a sinking, mortifying feeling that Jimin knew he was a fan of his body.

"O-Okay," the younger nodded.

Jimin slowly moved to the end of the bed and sat on his knees, playing with the hem of his boxers, "So, you seem to like music," Jimin pointed to the record  player, "Who's your favorite?"

"Ah, I...listen to a lot of English stuff. Hyung's...friend speaks English and he's teaching me through music."

"Really? That's really neat," Jimin smiled, "What's your favorite song that you're learning?"