Red Sweatshirt Pt. 1/1

"Jimin-hyung," Jungkook called quietly, arms snaking around the smaller's shoulders as he approached him.

"Yeah?" Jimin asked, eyes glued to the choreography video Hoseok had sent him.

"I like your sweatshirt."

"Thank you, Jungkookie," Jimin rolled his eyes. He'd probably worn this same red hoodie about a million times.

Jimin looked up and flipped his bangs from his eyes. He saw Jungkook's reflection, head on the older's shoulder and eyes closed.

"Hyung, do you know if Jin-hyung is gonna be home tonight?"

"Um," Jimin went to his home screen and checked the date. "I don't know, maybe. I don't remember him saying he had anything to do, but you know how things pop up."

"Yeah."

"Why? What's wrong? Do you need to talk?"

"No, I just," Kook chuckled, "Just wanted him to help me make lemon squares again."

Jimin laughed at that, lightly elbowing the other in the ribs.

A moment of silence passed and then Jimin went back to studying the choreography video.

"Oh, you could do that easily," Kook scoffed.

"You think?"

"Of course," Kook grabbed the older's phone and held it up more, out more as well so that they could both see it clearly, "It's a simple eight count."

"It is. I'm glad you think it's easy because Hoseok-hyung said PD-nim wants us to do this for a special stage."

"Me and you?" Kook asked, turning his head to look at the older.

"And Hobi-hyung, yeah."

"Oh, cool."

"What? Don't you wanna dance with me, Jungkookie?" The smaller teased, letting out a laugh as the taller rolled his eyes.

"It's not that," Kook sighed, "Just liked how we worked so well last time and it was just us."

"Well, as fun as it was, we can add Hobi-hyung and make it even funner."

"I guess."

"What's wrong?" Jimin suddenly pouted and turned around to face the younger.

"Nothing-"

"Jeon Jungkook!"

"What? Nothing's wr-"

"Don't lie to me! I've met your mother and I know she taught you not to lie."

"Hyung," Kook sighed.

"Tell me what's wrong," Jimin insisted.

The taller groaned then was suddenly lifting the bottom of Jimin's sweatshirt. He pulled it over his head and bent his knees just enough so that he could hide inside the sweater.

"Kookie-"

"I just liked that...the last time...we got to spend a lot of time together...we caught up. 'Cause our dumb schedules are weird."

Jimin paused for a moment then giggled, "Jungkook," he pulled his sweatshirt down, "We can still talk like that. We can catch up with Hyung, too."

"I know."

"Then why don't you like this as much?"

"Because I just want it...just us."

Jimin rolled his eyes then pat the lump under the front of his sweater, "Well, how about every day after practices, we go get ice cream or something."

"Just us?" Kook poked his head out through the neck hole.

"Just us."

"Okay."

Jimin smiled and pat the younger's head, "Now can I have my sweater back?"

"No!"