[S] Naughty Photo Model Pt. 5

"Kookie, I don't think I should come back," Jimin's voice sounded as if he were apologizing.

"Why, 'cause of hyung?"

"Yeah..."

Jungkook let out a snort and he closed his laptop, "Forget him. He doesn't know you like I do. Plus I wanna see you again. It's been a few days."

"Are you sure?" The older's voice was quiet and Jungkook could imagine a cute pout on his boyfriend's lips.

"More than positive."

---------------

"C'mon," Kook grabbed Jimin's hand as soon as he opened the door.

He didn't even give the older time to take his shoes off as he pulled him upstairs to his room.

"Kookie!" Jimin pouted once the door was closed, "You're parents will think I'm disrespectful."

"It's fine," Jungkook smiled as the smaller took off his shoes and tossed them in the corner.

"Is your hyung here?"

"With Joon hyung, yeah," the younger pointed to the far wall, indicating the direction of Jin's room from their current position.

"Did he yell at you after I left?"

"I yelled back," he shrugged.

Jimin bit his lip, then quickly moved to the bed with a sigh. He sat down, pulling his wallet from his back pocket as he did so, "Sorry, Kookie. I didn't mean to make you guys fight."

"We...didn't really fight. He just...basically told me he didn't want us to hang out anymore."

"Did you-" Jimin's small fingers played with the stitchings on his wallet, "Did you tell him that we're dating?"

Jungkook shook his head, "No, it didn't come up. Or maybe it did and I just didn't say it."

The smaller nodded understandingly then stood up, "I really am sorry th-"

"Hyung," Jung moved to him and wrapped him in a hug, "You didn't do anything wrong."

"Kookie..."

"He's comparing you to some idiot he dated a while back. You're nothing like him though. You're sweet and soft and nice and funny and....just not him."

After that all sunk in, Jimin giggled, "I'm soft?"

"Yeah," the taller blushed, thanking the gods that Jimin couldn't see it, "Really soft."

"Physically or...emotionally or-"

"All of the ways. You're just really soft."

A short pause had Jimin wrapping his arms around the taller's waist, "That's not a bad thing, is it?"

"No," Kook squeezed him tighter as he chuckled, "It's great...you're great."

"Thank you," the older laughed, "You're great, too."

They stayed like that for the longest time, but quickly broke apart once the door started opening.

"Kook, Joon and I are-"

The youngest closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he turned to his brother.

"I thought we talked about this."

"I thought I told you I didn't care."

"Kookie," Jimin quietly spoke, gaining the younger's attention, "I can go home, if I'm being a bother."