[S] Tortuous Pt. 5

Plez dont kill meh
-----

A month passed by me in blurry memories and flashing scenarios.

I couldn't remember much from work except that Jungkook had broken a shelf in the storage closet once he slammed my back against it.

I had a small welt on my shoulder from it and he kissed it every time we were alone, softly apologizing for it.
I didn't mind it though. It didn't hurt all that bad.

The next weekend we had to ourselves, we spent cuddling up at my place with Mochi snuggled in his lap. I was happy that Mochi liked Jungkook; lord knows he hated Namjoon.

"Baby, I gotta talk to you about something," Jungkook spoke up during the commercial break of our show.

I lifted my head and smiled, "What is it?"

"Well...this is gonna sound really weird, but...it has something to do with you and Tae Hyung and...like a small part of another of my fetishes."

"Taehyungie?" I furrowed my brow, "What's he got to do with it?"

"Hyung's my best friend," Jungkook started, "You know that. So... Sometimes, on rare occasions...I...I've let him join in on...the things I did with a couple of my past partners."

"So...what're you implying?"

"You don't have to say yes, you really don't! You can turn down anything I ask you to do, you know that, right?"

I nodded and started petting Mochi, "I know, Kookie. What're you trying to say?"

He sighed and his cheeks turned a light pink, "I just...I enjoy watching my partners sleeping with other people, sometimes."

Then it clicked and I sat up a bit straighter, "Wait...you want me to let Tae fuck me?!"

"You don't have to!" He grabbed my hands and stroked the backs of my fingers with his thumbs.

"Jungkook, he's your best friend and I'm your boyfriend!"

"I know, baby, I know. I can't help it, I just like it-"

I freed one of my hands and brought it up to pinch his lips together, "I was just teasing," I smirked.

He rolled his eyes and leaned back into the couch, "Seriously, I thought you were mad."

I giggled and leaned back into his side, "I can't be mad at you, Jungkookie. I love you."

"Love you too, Mini-munch."

I scoffed at the nickname, which he'd given me last Wednesday when I ate Cinnamon Toast Crunch for a late breakfast at work.

"So, what are your thoughts on the whole idea?"

I looked back to the tv as our show resumed and laid my head back on his chest, "I'll think about it."

------------

"Hi Jiminie!" Tae Hyung enthusiastically, and unusually, plopped down on my desk as I was typing up a report.

"Hey...TaeTae," I pulled my hands to my lap, "What brings you down to this floor?"

"You and Kookie," he smiled, "I asked him something about you and I came to get my answer."

"Why didn't you just ask me directly? We're close, or at least I think so."

"You do!?" He smiled and laughed as if he had reverted back to his child years, "That's so sweet! I like you a lot too, Jiminie!"

"Tae!" Jungkook's voice boomed across the floor, reaching us on the other end.