Tortuous Pt. 6

I woke up later in the night. Mochi was trotting around beside the bed and huffing.

He did that when he needed to pee. So I sat up slowly and only noticed then how Jungkook was wrapped around me.

His arm fell to my lap and I quickly leaned down to kiss his cheek before I stood.

"C'mon Moch," I quietly called him and we left the room together.

Everything was so quiet and I was slightly scared as I made my way down the dark hallway.

Yet, I made it to the kitchen alive and flipped on a light. "Mochi," I called when he got distracted and led him to the side door of the house, "C'mon let's go out."

He happily ran outside as I opened the door and then I closed it after fighting off a couple moths.

Mochi loved being outside, so he'd probably stay for a while, but he'd bark when he wanted back in.
"Jimin?" A tired voice reached me and I spun around.

"Tae! Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"I thought you were a robber!"

"I'm sorry," I held my hands in front of my stomach and played with my fingers, "Mochi had to go out. I didn't know you stayed the night."

"Yeah...crashed on the couch," he shrugged, walking over to the fridge. "Shit," he suddenly closed the door and stretched his arms above his head, "I gotta go home and shower. Can you tell Kook I left?"

"Yeah," I nodded and smiled.

"Thanks. He always worries so much," Tae Hyung laughed quietly then turned to leave, "I'll be back for dinner."

"Okay."

---------------

For the next few hours, I played solitaire on Jungkook's laptop (which I was honored to have my name be the password for the device).

The sun was coming up when Jungkook trudged down the hall and called out "Jimin?"

"Living room," I lightly responded, reaching over to pet Mochi who had curled up on the couch.

Jungkook was sitting beside my knees in the floor a second later and he pressed a kiss to my thigh.

"You left me, cuddle buddy," he closed his eyes and laid his head against my knee.

"Sorry, baby. Mochi wanted to go out and I couldn't go back to sleep. Tae left, too. He said he'll be back for dinner though."

"M'kay," he nodded, "Wanna shower after breakfast?"

"Sure," I reached down and raked my fingers through his hair. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Until I rolled over and you were gone," he pouted.

I giggled out an apology then went back to my game. A few minutes of silence later I could hear him softly snoring.

I glanced at him and his chest was rising slowly.

He must've stayed up last night. My poor baby.

----------------

Jungkook and I took a shower around ten, in no rush to start our day.

Then we ended up napping on the couch together while a horrible show played on tv.

He woke up before I did and I woke up to find him staring at me with my head in his lap.

Mochi was asleep too, laying across my belly, so I was basically stuck there since I wanted Moch to keep sleeping.

"Morning," Jungkook smiled at me and reached down to run his fingers through my hair.