[S] Tortuous Pt. 8 (End)

I'll never know how I ended up here.

I'll probably never be fully comfortable knowing that Jungkook had my outfit tailor made.

I'll might never understand why I agreed to dress up and pretend to be a maid, but Jungkook liked it and in turn I felt great.

He paid extra attention to my back when I was on my knees and gave me extra hickeys when I was on my back.

My neck was covered and I had a few on my belly since my outfit's top didn't cover it at all.

Jungkook basically growled at me with every thrust, his hand tightening around my neck.

It all used to seem so strange to me, the idea of being harmed during sex, but the more Jungkook introduced me to, the more I was able to find the thrill in each situation.

It wasn't so much inducing the pain that he liked. He just wanted to watch me squirm. See how much I could handle.

And I'll admit, sometimes...I couldn't take it. But he never let up, he pushed me and before I knew it I would be moaning out for him.

The rules he taught me so long ago were forgotten between us. I was always allowed to touch him and I could say anything whenever I wanted.

I still called him Master, simply because it turned him on and he'd give me exactly what I needed, without fail, every time.

"You look so pretty all dressed up," he growled in my ear, "Could fuck you all day."

"Please, Master," I whispered, flattening my palms against his shoulders and keeping him close.

"Might chain you up," he laughed in my ear, ducking his head into my neck and biting into my skin.

"Master," I gasped, "Master, please. Please, I'm so...Ah! Princess is so close, Master."

He rolled his hips against mine, pulling a whine from me. It felt so good when he did that, no matter the angle or position.

He pulled away a few seconds later, his lips swollen and eyes dilated more than they had been all night.

I reached up and ran my hands over his chest, my back arching off the bed as he hit my sweet spot.

"There?" He asked, wiping the spit off his mouth and wiping it on my chest.

"Yes, Master," I nodded, sweeping my thumbs over his nipples.

He let his head drop as a moan escaped him. He had to stop for a second and readjust himself on his knees. They probably hurt, since we'd been fucking since this morning.

I managed to catch the time the last opportunity I had to let Mochi out. It was two thirty in the evening and that was hours ago.

"Master!" I shouted as he hit my sweet spot straight on, "You fuck Princess so good!"

"Fuck," he leaned down over me, his arms snaking under my shoulders and holding me close.

The next second, he was pounding into me, his balls slapping against my ass cheeks.

I couldn't take anymore.

I came all over my stomach, some of it shooting to the side and hitting my arm. It was messy, but fuck did it feel good every time.

A few, brutally powerful thrusts later, he was filling me up once again.

I shuddered at the sensation.

He stopped moving while he came, his cock twitching inside me. We shared a few kisses then he pulled back, sliding out of me and stroking himself.

"Push it out baby," he instructed, his hand lightly spanking me.