Everyone's Favorite Omega Pt. 2

Jimin hadn't thought it through all the way.

He didn't consider Jungkook's mutism when he asked him out for pizza in the mall.

They sat in silence until they had finished lunch, but...Jimin sort of liked it.

Jungkook didn't say anything, therefore he wasn't trying to impress Jimin with stories or trying to flatter him with disgusting pickup lines.

The omega liked the quiet, calm, and peaceful atmosphere that came with Jungkook being beside him.

He also had time to really look at Jungkook's face. The curve of his cheekbones, the dips of his lips, the scars on his cheek and forehead.

"Jungkook-ah," Jimin said the younger's name, purely wanting to see how it fell off his lips if it were ever meant to be noticed.

The alpha looked to him, his attention no longer on the lemonade machine that looked like a waterfall in a box.

Jimin snapped back to reality, sitting up straight before he reached up to push his hair back, "Um, do you wanna...take a look around the shops?"

Jungkook shrugged and slouched over in his seat, only to push his shoulders back a second later.

Jimin giggled and stood up, "It's okay to relax around me, Jungkook-ah. C'mon, I wanna buy you something."

Kook held up his hands as if to say 'you don't have to'.

"I know I don't have to," the omega smiled, shoving his wallet into his pocket, "I just want to."

Jungkook watched as Jimin pulled his jacket on, then he stood up before Jimin could speak again.

The omega smiled then looked at the table before he pouted. Then he smirked and stacked everything onto Jungkook's tray.

The alpha scrunched up his nose at the smaller male, but picked up their trash nevertheless.

Jimin let out another giggle before he turned and walked away, leaving Jungkook behind and hoping he'd scramble to catch up. Jimin wanted to see Jungkook flustered or embarrassed. He thought dipsy alphas were cute in their own way.

But he was taken for a fool, because Jungkook was in no rush to scramble after him. The alpha was still hung up on the fact that Taehyung could still want Jimin.

"You like dark colors, huh?," Jimin smiled, pushing through the clothing racks in front of him.

Jungkook nodded once Jimin looked up.

"Well then," the omega let out a happy sigh and stretched his arms over his head, "I guess we're opposites."

Jungkook nodded slightly and kept sifting through the racks.

Jimin watched him for a minute or two, then he sighed sadly and leaned over the clothing rack beside Jungkook, "Kookie-ah, tell me the truth."

Jungkook was a bit shocked by the nickname, but he kept himself calm somehow.

"Am I annoying?"

Jungkook turned around and shook his head, his brow furrowed.

"Mm. That's good. But do you like me? At all? Be honest. Even if it's just because of my butt."