Hold Me

"Kookie."

Jungkook looked up from his phone finding Jimin in front of him. He smiled at the cuteness of him; his baggy sweats, too-big long sleeve shirt and mismatched socks. "Yeah?"

"I..."

The younger's smile fell, and he reached out to grip Jimin's hand. He pulled him closer and pouted as he rubbed Jimin's fingers between his palms. "What's wrong?"

Suddenly, Jimin was frowning and biting his lip as he shook his head. A second later a tear dropped to Jungkook's knee.

The younger pulled Jimin into his lap and nuzzled his neck, "Hyung, what's wrong?"

"Nothing I...I don't know, I just feel so off, Kookie."

"Hyung," Kook whispered, wiping his cheek with his sleeve, "Did you take your medicine last night?"

"Yeah," Ji choked out, "Yeah I did and then you came and ga-gave me my goo-goodnight kiss. And I went to sleep."

"That's good," Jung smiled, "I'm glad you remember. You seemed so tired."

"I w-was...but your kisses are the b-best. I can't forget."

Jungkook chuckled lightly then moved Jimin to sit on the cushion next to him. He let the older snuggle into his side and he put his arms around his shoulders. "Can I get you anything? Food? Drink? Phone?"

"Cuddles."

"Just that?"

"Just that," Jimin mumbled.

"Okay," Kook smiled to himself, pressing a soft kiss to Ji's hair.

————
Hey guys~
Sorry this is so short, but I'm not in the mood to write smut or a series. And I wanna write things i'm in the mood for because I want to be proud of them.

Hope u guys understand~
And thanks for 300 followers, i really appreciate it even tho I dont like to dwell on the numbers~