Chapter Three

Kane.

I couldn't really say that I slept the night away, cause that would be a lie. I couldn't fit on her damn couch. The thing was either too small for me to fit in or too short for me to lay in, so that left me with no choice but to sneak back into bed with her.

I spent half the night, watching her, memorizing her beautiful features when they're not glaring at me. I inhale her scent, already committing it to memory just like the way she likes to hog the blankets or unconsciously flip the pillow over to the cold side when she gets too hot.

Fuck I must seem like some weird ass stalker. I silently smile as she snuggles back into me unconsciously, her leg hitched high up on my thigh, close to my morning erection. She exhales loudly into my neck, her small petite hand resting against my collarbone as her breathing once again evens out.

I wrap a hand around her bare thigh, almost groaning at the silky softness of her skin, damn I wish I took my jeans off last night. I press a light kiss against her cute nose, cracking a grin as she groans nonchalantly, crinkling the skin lightly before burying her face further into my neck.

If anyone were to tell me that I'd be Alpha and find my mate in the same week, I would've called bullshit, but looking down at the feisty, hardheaded, curvaceous little spitfire wrapped around me, I don't regret a fucken thing. Only thing I regret is not seeking her out sooner, hell Iv'e known Vince for years, we were fucking shit up since high school especially when we first shifted.

My phone vibrates from her bedside table, snatching me out of my thoughts. I bite back the irritation of who could be messaging me at this time. I slowly move her off of me, laying her back on the pillow as I sit up to grab it.

She moans lowly, heightening my state of arousal to fucken brand new heights. I follow her thick, round ass as she moves, the shirt bunching up at her hips as she faces away from me. I pause mid-action, eyes locked on her mini black shorts doing nothing to hide the more than generous amount of ass she's packing. Fuck I could bite the shit out of her fine ass right now.

She hikes a leg up and out, the black fabric straining against her cheeks, the hem riding in between her short shapely legs. I swallow thickly, my body firing up in more ways than fucken one, and it ain't going down. I forget the phone, as it continues to vibrate three more times, indicating a call. I stretch over towards her, my woman.

This time I growl, a wave of possessiveness and hunger taking over as I cage her bottom half in, my hands on either side of her as I hold myself above her. I skim my nose lightly against her, from lower knee to the middle of her thigh, my nostrils flaring as the ripe scent of peaches hits me.

I follow the curve of her right ass cheek with my nose, pausing on the curve I nip at the meaty flesh, groaning as it wiggles slightly a light red mark disappearing upon the cellulite rapidly.

Lina moans against the pillow, eyes still closed. I press a light kiss against the flesh before skimming my nose further up her body, exploring her curvy form, the indents at her hips, the defined curve of a backwards C at her waist. She moans louder this time, the scent of her arousal now wafting the air, penetrating my senses as I lift the shirt up with my teeth.

She turns, eyes fluttering as she lays on her back, just as I uncover her beautiful body, her small tummy jiggling softly as she stretches luxuriously. I leave her shirt right under her breasts before lifting back up, needing to see her. She straightens just as her bright hazel eyes find my own.

My eyes lock on her slightly flushed face as I continue to watch her. She doesn't say a word, but continues to hold my gaze. I slowly track my gaze down her tanned neck, a visible dark red patch by her collarbone, the tell-a-tale sign of my marking from last night. I smirk, for now that will do, but soon she'll be baring my real mark.