Chapter Thirty- Six

*Pic up top is of the cutie Kase*

~*~

Unedited

Kane

I find myself staring at her unconscious form. Not being able to move from the same position Iv'e sat in for the last hour and a half. The only thing keeping me sane was the easy movement of her chest rising and falling as she breathes.

This was the second time she had fainted and I had no idea why, she was half werewolf. If anything her wolf should have been healing her injuries, her healing process should have sped up at this point since she's accepted the bond with her wolf over the time she first shifted.

I hear someone knock on the door, my wolf automatically shifting into protective mode. I seek out the person on the other side using my sense of smell and find its Vince.

I speak to him through our link, not in the mood to physically move any body part at the moment. He enters in the next second, a bottle of water and a sandwich in hand. I watch him take a seat across from me on the other side of Lina's bed. He drops the water on to a small side table besides him and opens the sandwich taking a bite not a second after.

I turn back to face her, leaning my arms against my thighs. Not too long later the door opens, voices whispering harshly as a small boy comes barreling in with black messy hair and bright amber ringed eyes.

He stops abruptly upon seeing me, he sighs softly "I'm sorry didn't mean to run" I nod, sitting up straight as he moves in to sit on my knee. Kade and Knox join us a second later, Kade walks in holding Kase's school bag and Knox holding snacks. "Any word yet?"

I answer my brother but my eyes don't stray from Lina. "Phillip took a blood test, he should be here soon with the results." Kase watches her silently a small grin etched upon his face. "I heard she crushed Ashley today too!" Everyone cracks a grin at his words as Knox confirms it. "Yeah she totally did bud"

I face Kase with a small grin myself, kids could make anyone smile, no matter what the circumstances were. "Good! She's a whore" he whispers softly. But not softly enough for us to not pick up on it. I pause shaking him on my knee, as Knox, Kade and Vince all stare at him in shock and amusement.

"What did you say?" I ask him, turning his body to face my own. He shrugs as if it wasn't a big deal. "She's a whore, In GTA whores are the girls that stand with little clothes on and get into different cars." Kade coughs down a laugh as Knox looks like he's going into a seizure, for once I'm at a loss for words.

Vince catches my eyes with a smirk, "I didn't buy it, so don't ask me" I face Kade his face dying to explode in laughter. "Don't look at me, I didn't buy him the game" turning back to Kase, I raise my brow at him. "Who brought it Kase?"

He sighs, "I asked Lina too" Knox doesn't even stop, his loud laughs echo through the room, Kade not to far behind him. I don't even know whether to laugh or scold him for it. I don't even think she knew what GTA was let alone what it stands for.

I needed to have a chat with my wife about her buying video games. The whole purpose of why we didn't buy it for him is because the game is 18+ Kase was only six and a half. He turns seven in a months time.

Making sure Kase is facing me, I hold his eyes. "Did you ask for the game?" He sighs, looking down at his feet before answering. "Yeah" I try my damnest not to shake my head at his antics.

"Do you know why we didn't get it for you?" He nods once more, his little shoulders slumping down even further. "Yeah" I nod, "So you know what this means right?" He straightens his back, facing me head on.