Chapter Twenty-Two

Unedited

Lina

"Okay you need to quit it" I growl lowly as Kane continues to grope at my butt. I struggle slightly with the strings of his black sweat pants, trying to untangle them as I leave the pants half way up my thighs.

A loud slap echoes throughout the room as he lands another stinging hit against my butt cheek. I turn towards him in frustration, my lips opening on a snarl. He bites his lip innocently placing his hands up in the air as he continues to watch me.

Jumping up slightly, I pull the sweat pants up. Kane groans lowly before he moves, gripping my right butt cheek in his hand.  "Motherfuck-" I break off just as the plane tilts making me land face first into the still unmade bed from earlier. Kane's loud laugh is heard mocking me in the background.

I growl into the sheets, before pulling myself back up. Sitting at the end of the bed, I watch him straighten up. He's currently wearing some raiders sweat pants and bare chested. His thick arms covered in ink making me want to forget my earlier frustrations of not being fed for the past couple of hours and letting him continue his fun for a little while longer.

Moving towards me, he cages me into his arms as he leans down towards me. He chuckles softly, his dimples winking at me, making me drool inwardly. "I'm sorry baby. But I just had to-" I raise a brow in question.

"Oh so you had to, hmm?" His eyes twinkle as he runs his nose against the side of my neck. "Fuck yeah. You had it bouncing and-" I pull his hair slightly as he laughs into my neck. "Okay okay, I got it. Feed you first then we can continue my punishment later" I roll my eyes. Already done being mad.

"Two words. Hurry up" he winks, "You got it my love" I melt watching as he rifles through his bag, finding a black singlet. Slipping it on, he pulls me to my feet as we both exit the room.

"Well fuck, you couldn't wait until we landed Kane? Shit!" I cringe as my brothers voice rings out. He eyes the both of us in disgust before taking a long swig off the Corona bottle in his hand. Mac howls with laughter in the background.

"That's enough. Any reports on my brothers?" Kane moves further into the pit, seating me first by the window and taking the seat next to me.

"They're fine. Kase is anxious to see you but he's coping well surprisingly" Mac replies. He lifts a hand signalling a flight hostess over. Kane doesn't even look up at her but orders for the both of us.

"You got me two right?" He turns towards me after ordering steak, salad and chips. "Damn, really?" I smack his arm as he smirks down at me.

"You wore me out for starters then you don't feed me for a couple of hours. Don't judge me if I've built up an appetite" I huff. He continues to watch me for a second longer, his bright amber eyes dropping to my lips. "Appetite hmm?" I feel my cheeks heaten, at his more than suggestive question.

Mac coughs loudly into his fist breaking our little staring contest as Vince watches on with a hint of disgust on his face. I clear my throat awkwardly as Mac hides a smug grin behind his tattooed fist.

"You are so lucky your her soulmate Kane. Cause truth be told if you were just her boyfriend I would have straight murdered your ass" Vince says seriously, before taking a long gulp of his beer.

Mac snorts from beside him, before agreeing. "I'm just glad your back, safe and sound. He wasn't much fun while you were away" Kane growls lowly in warning, Mac chuckles, before looking towards me "See? So much fun" I laugh softly, weaving my hands through Kane's, seating them on his thigh.

The air hostess comes back, placing our meals down in front of us. I feel my mouth water slightly as the aromas of steak and mushroom sauce reach my nose. Quickly saying grace I don't waste another second before stuffing my face.

"How much longer?" Kane asks not even bothering with his food yet.

"We land in another two hours. In the mean time, imma go catch them Z's" Vince stands with a yawn, he smiles over at me murmuring a soft "Buenas noches" before parting towards the other spare room next to the one we just finished occupying.

Mac excuses himself to head into the cock pit, leaving me alone with Kane. I finish more than half of my second steak, my first plate of food already done and dusted. Kane rubs a hand against my thigh catching my attention, "You want anything else baby?" I shake my head swallowing first before opening my mouth to respond.

"No I'm good, thank you" I smile softly up at him. He frowns, "I'm sorry, I should've fed you earlier" I grip his hand in my own.

"Hey it's okay. I'm full now, more than full" he continues to look at me unconvinced the line in between his brows becoming more prominent. Running my hand up his chest, I try a different tactic. "Besides, I loved the way you distracted me"

He raises a brow, his eyes lightening as he tracks my hand rubbing up against the lower part of his stomach. Moving forward he grips the back of my neck and tilts me upwards before descending on to my lips. "I seriously cannot wait till we get home" he whispers against my lips.

I grin, "And pray tell, why is that?" His grin matches my own, dimples making me melt all over again. "So I can mate you already." I feel my cheeks heaten no doubt making my face as red as a tomatoe, I run my tongue over my bottom lip, trying to compose myself with the summersaults happening inside my belly.

"Seriously? As soon as I leave you guys are at it already?" I jump slightly in my seat as Kane buries his face into my neck, chuckling softly at my brothers words. I pinch Kane's stomach in warning as Vince swipes his phone off the chair he was sitting in not too long ago.

Turning to me once more he rolls his eyes. "Hold it till we land" he points a finger at me, a stern expression on his handsome face. "I mean it Mija. You hold his balls anyway" Kane howls with laughter as I choke on my spit.

Vince walks off without another word as Mac joins in with Kane. I flick his neck moving back as he straightens in his seat a shit eating grin on his face as he watches me burn in embarrassment.

"There's too much testosterone on this damn plane" I mutter softly before pinning Kane with a glare as he moves to touch me.

"Don't even think about it. Your on strike till we land" I don't even wait for him to reply, I stand and head back towards the room.

Needing space to calm down, not only from the embarrassment caused by my brother but from the lust and want that was coursing through me at wanting Kane so goddamn much.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello my loveeeesss! It's been years since we've last seen eachother! No long paragraphs, I'm just sorry for the delay. My ass has been lazy sorry *Guitly shrugs*.

Just real quick I wanted to thank each and everyone of you who have stuck with this story. I know how hard and stressful it can be to stick with a story where the author doesn't update consistently. So I thank you so so much for sticking with me and "Lina".

I appreciate you all! New and old readers and followers, ya'll give this book life! Don't forget that! Vote, Comment and Share!

Love you guyyysss loads!

Josie.
(Laughing out loud cause my ass lied, this was a long ass paragraph lol)