Chapter Fourteen

Unedited

Kane.

I continue to watch her sleep, her breathing evening out as she snuggles closer to my chest. Her breaths tickling the underside of my jaw, my arm tightens around her as Kase whines into my side. I chuckle as I turn towards him snuggled into my side, his lips turned into a soft smile as he dreams away into the land of the unknown.

Looking up towards my brothers I catch the eyes of Kade and motion him towards Kase. He nods and moves in to lift his small body into his arms taking him to his room. I turn my attention back to the female in my arms, my heart constricting just by looking at her. I move a few curls away from her face my hand staying against the side of her cheek in the process.

For three days I had tried nearly everything that I could to try and forget just for a while, to try and numb the pain of her leaving me. But even then, hell even for a minute I couldn't forget shit, as much as I could I couldn't forget her. She was mine just as much as I was hers.

Pulling her in closer she sighs as I place a kiss against her mark. Holding her more securely I shift her into my arms and stand, nodding towards Knox and Mac I move towards the stairs my feet leading me to my room upstairs. I close the door gently, my eyes never once leaving her beautiful face.

Pulling the covers back, I place her onto the bed. I go to move back but freeze as she grips my neck with a whine. She tries to pull me back into the bed with her, with a chuckle I press a kiss against her sexy ass pout and slip in beside her, careful not to squish her with my body weight. She turns and is instantly splayed on top of my chest.

Running my hands against her back, I revel in the feeling of having her in my arms once again. Looking down at her, I press a kiss against her cheek before moving to get up, her hands tighten on to my shirt. I chuckle and press a kiss against them, "I need to change you baby" she grumbles out incoherently.

Moving to my cupboard, I find some black training shorts and a white t-shirt that'll be more comfortable for her to sleep in. If I had it my way she'd be sleeping in her panties and nothing more, but I'm not gonna take that route when my brothers and Mac are in the house. Moving over to her side of the bed, I peel the covers back. Moving her over towards me, I bite my lip on how to do this.

I've never and I mean ever done anything like this for another female, ever. I undo the button for her jeans and slowly slide them down her thick thighs. As soon as I see her white lacy panties I groan, I swear this girl was trying to kill me, honestly. Swallowing thickly, I press a kiss against each thigh. Grabbing the shorts I thread it through each leg and pull it upwards.

Turning towards the top half of her, I lift her white shirt. Following the movements with kisses across her stomach and chest cause I'm her man and I can't fucking help myself. Pausing at her bra, I nip under her firm breast before moving back. Slipping the shirt over her head I pull it down. Covering her once more with the blankets I place her clothes in a neat pile at the ottoman at the end of the bed.

A loud knock sounds at the door. I quickly adjust myself  and move towards it. Opening, I find Mac on the other end. He motions for me to come out so I do. Following him to the office at the end of the hall, I motion for him to sit as I move behind the desk which happened to belong to my father. "Xavier just finished his patrolling shift but someone managed to slip him something" Mac starts.

I nod, Xavier was one of my pack warriors, I had placed him on guard today because I was having Lina in pack territory. Him and along of other pack warriors were to stand guard at the boarder today. "What did he receive?"

Mac takes a small envelope out of his pocket and places it in front of me on the desk. I grip it and rip it open, after finding my name on the top. Pulling out a sheet of paper, my eyes skim over it.