Chapter Sixteen

*Picture of your favourite boy Mac.*

~*~

Unedited

Lina.

I feel my eyes slowly drop, my breaths finally calming some. Kane's rapid heart beats, thump against my cheek strongly, his big hand running against my spine softly. I tighten my hands against his neck before sitting up. Peeking down at my naked breasts smeared with his seed, I grimace with a laugh. "Shower?" His amber ringed eyes glaze over as he slides his gaze over my naked form still straddling him.

His thick fingers graze my nipples, instantly making me arch my back. He smirks up at me as he continues to tease me. Gripping his hand in my own, I pull them up to my mouth, sucking his finger gently. His lips open on a moan, I let him go with a small pop. Wrapping a hand against the back of his neck I pull him up to me, my mouth ravaging his own.

He grips my hips and lifts me into the air as he surges up to his knees. Sliding off the bed he starts to move. I continue to occupy his mouth as he stumbles to the ensuite. He pulls back after getting the shower on, his eyes darkened a black onyx. "God I love you" I chuckle against his swollen red lips, "And I you, big man" I whisper before pecking him once more then sliding down his huge hulking form.

His hands fist against my back, his head thrown back as his eyes tighten shut as I continue my way down his body. Nipping against his flat nipple as he shivers I move him out of the way as I let the warm water wash over me. Wiping the excess water from my eyes, I turn to find him watching me with hooded eyes.

I feel myself flush and duck my head as he pulls me into him. Moving a hand behind me he reaches for the body wash. Squirting some on his palm he begins to wash me. I feel myself heat up tenfold, gripping his hand I start to protest. He hushes me with a look as if daring me to defy him.

Once I'm ready to wash out, he then starts on my hair, never once missing to steal a few kisses. I feel myself start to relax for the first time in the last forty eight hours. Once he's done he pats my bum softly as I make my way out of the shower. Grabbing a towel from the rack on the wall, I move back to the room.

Drying myself quickly, I find a black duffle bag sitting neatly on a chair in the right hand corner beside the window. Opening it, I find Kane's clothes. Pulling out a black plain t-shirt, I throw it on and rummage for some shorts or bottoms. Coming up with none, I start to make my way to the door.

Finding the hallway empty, I make my way further down. At the end of the hall, I find a large living room. Rux is left sitting on a couch, Mac's hulking form sitting in a seat across from him. Mac is first to notice me, he smirks before standing, bowing slightly he nods towards Rux. Rux stands and bows, his arm outstretched with my bag.

I feel my face heat. Swallowing I smile shyly, grabbing my bag I quickly thank Rux and turn to flee only to bump into the red head from earlier. My eyes narrow as I feel my wolf growl in the back of my mind. Sad to say but she was gorgeous up front. "You alright there?" Her voice is firm, a hint of anger or malice there.

I straighten, cursing my short height as I come up to her chest. Looking up at her I smile sickly sweet. "Now I am. How about you?" Her eyes narrow and I start to feel a familiar anger resurface. "Where's Kane?" I crack my neck, feeling my eyes change colour. "Who wants to know?" I question taking a step closer to her. She sneers down at me and that just makes me even madder.

I feel someone behind me, but ignore it. Mac grips red heads elbow, his eyes flicking between the both of us as Rux places a hand on my shoulder. "Stephanie, back off" she turns to Mac with a glare before shrugging him off. "Just who the hell do you think you are? Waltzing in here and thinking it's okay to mark a male that was destined to be with me" she spits out venomously.