Chapter Four

Lina.

Leaving him hot and flustered left me in high spirits as I practically skipped down the stairs, last night was totally worth it. With a smirk, I head into the kitchen opening the back sliding door, smiling as the sun streams through and across my face the light streaking across the warm yellowy wallpaper instantly adding to my high.

I find my eyes closing on their own accord as sensations from this morning run through me once more. Damn he could make me feel things that no one has ever made me feel, boy or man.

I mean I was still a virgin but Iv'e had a boyfriend before and never has he ever made me feel half of what Kane Sinclair has made me feel in the last twenty four hours or all of my twenty two years of age. With a smile, I clutch at the necklace given to me on my fourteenth birthday, something that was given to me by my mother before she passed.

There's just something about him Ma, I don't know what it is but it just feels right, it just is.

A familiar engine purring snaps me out of my thoughts. I turn around, a frown etched in between my brows- Kane. I walk over to the living room, peeking through the window, I sigh easily as I find Kane's truck parked on my driveway, behind his truck though is my car, Vince getting out of the driver's side, a narrowed look on his face as he stalks over towards the F-150 parked in front of him.

I inwardly groan, shit sometimes I despised having an older brother. A warm hand grasps the side of my hip, instantly soothing the irritation. I lean back into his hard chest as he wraps his other arm around me, his big hand pretty much spanning the width of my stomach.

I close my eyes on a deep exhale as Kane nuzzles into the crown of my head, his lips soothing against my brow, tingles erupting where ever his lips skim. "Calm down, we'll do it together."

I nod, turning my head in his embrace, my face brushing the thin material of his shirt. I smooth a palm over his stomach, "You sure, it could get ugly" he pulls my chin up towards him, his eyes brightening from the sun shining through the curtains behind me, instantly melting me against him, into him.

"This isn't just some one-night-stand kind of thing and it definitely isn't a couple-of-month type of relationship. You mean more to me than you realise" he swipes his thumb across my bottom lip, igniting sparks once again a low heat simmering down low, way way low.

"Way more" he whispers before taking my lips in a slow, sweet tender kiss, different from his hungry kisses last night something I was almost used to. The man was an enigma, he could do slow, sexy and tender but then he could do hungry, possessive and fierce.

He pulls back resting his brow against my own as his thumb absently strokes my swollen bottom lip. A loud insistent pounding echos through the quiet house, managing to break me away from his intense gaze, but then again everything with Kane is that, intense, fierce, passionate that's just the way he is.

Pulling back, I sigh heavily before heading over to answer the door, already feeling Vince's rage through the closed door. Pulling it open, I stop him mid pound. His dark brows pull down over familar hazel eyes as he assess me quickly, "Where is he?" I already know who the he is, "Look Vince, why don't you come inside and we can-" Kane places a large palm against the middle of my back, cutting me off.

"Why don't you head back inside Lina while me and Vince talk for a bit" Vince's eyes darken, his shoulders tensing as he eyes out Kane. A small sense of unease creeps in, I grip Kane's hand and pull him back, as he takes a step forward.

Straightening my back, I glance up at both of them, "Kane wait, Vince please, let's talk about this" his eyes don't even move towards me. "Go inside Lina" Vince says quietly, his voice deathly calm.